Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do you ldar?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
What is the most pleasurable way to LDAR?

It depends on what you are doing as a LDAR hobby. If fapping is ones primary way of LDAR than maybe doing it alone is the most pleasurable way.

It depends on what you are doing as a LDAR hobby. If fapping is ones primary way of LDAR than maybe doing it alone is the most pleasurable way.
No fap i mean

I usually play Euro Truck Sim 2.
Lets Drive And Rot

i lay on bed and listen to music while posting shit here

No fap i mean
One time i LDAR in the woods inside a tent and i heard mooses or deers running around in the night. On a regular basis when i don't have to wageslave the next day i usually LDAR in the basement where i live and just eat chocolate, play HOMM2/3 while listening to some guy talking about blackpill/incel and all that at the same time, recently i found a youtube channel called VVS. That's my preferable way. I know it's pretty unhealthy but what can you do when you missed out on teen love and don't want to LDAR with alcohol cuz you feel like shit the next day?

[
One time i LDAR in the woods inside a tent and i heard mooses or deers running around in the night. On a regular basis when i don't have to wageslave the next day i usually LDAR in the basement where i live and just eat chocolate, play HOMM2/3 while listening to some guy talking about blackpill/incel and all that at the same time, recently i found a youtube channel called VVS. That's my preferable way. I know it's pretty unhealthy but what can you do when you missed out on teen love and don't want to LDAR with alcohol cuz you feel like shit the next day?
Life is too short and painfull to be obssesd with health.

[

Life is too short and painfull to be obssesd with health.
Yes i think you're right. However i started working out everyday now even though i probably wont see much progress because i only do bodyweight training, push ups, chin ups and all that. I'm too high inhib to go to a gym and i just don't feel comfortable there. I also think it's too expensive.

Yes i think you're right. However i started working out everyday now even though i probably wont see much progress because i only do bodyweight training, push ups, chin ups and all that. I'm too high inhib to go to a gym and i just don't feel comfortable there. I also think it's too expensive.
You know. When you have hope for better life you are fucked. I do nothing regarding my look because i have no any desires of being likeble

You know. When you have hope for better life you are fucked. I do nothing regarding my look because i have no any desires of being likeble
I don't expect any positive outcome from my training really, with todays standards i know i'm pretty much fucked anyway. I was born a framecel. Even if i wasn't a framecel i would be fucked in different aspects anyway. I don't have my own house, a car or a high paying job.

Watch twitch streams

Games and Anime, fastfood sometimes..

Getting really drunk, sadly i can't do that right now as i ran out of money and have to wait a week for my psycheck. :feelsrope:

my ldar of choice would be to live in the wild, I'll probably die quickly though

my ldar of choice would be to live in the wild, I'll probably die quickly though
Depends on where in the wild you LDAR. Here there are no bears luckily but there are aggressive moose.

Depends on where in the wild you LDAR. Here there are no bears luckily but there are aggressive moose.
theres no predators but I'll probably just die of cold or slip on a rock

games and post here with music

it depends tbh. mostly on this forum.