Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you lay criminal charges on someone?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Say I was black-pilling people on women's nature, and one of them spergs out and physically assaults me, how do you go about laying charges on the person if nobody is willing to be witness statement because you "went too far bro" and offended a female with reality?

Do you goto the police and file a report? or what. How exactly does the law catch up with the person? Especially if it's a situation where people are like "woah bro too far you deserved that for pissing off the girl bro" type situation.

This hasn't happened. Im talking about future.

I'm guessing it may vary depending on the country.

This is why it’s important to gymcel and/or fight maxx or have a weapon as an incel. We need to defend ourselves against cucks and white knights. The law ain’t gonna do shit for us, so we have to take matters into our own hands

Say I was black-pilling people on women's nature, and one of them spergs out and physically assaults me, how do you go about laying charges on the person if nobody is willing to be witness statement because you "went too far bro" and offended a female with reality?

Do you goto the police and file a report? or what. How exactly does the law catch up with the person? Especially if it's a situation where people are like "woah bro too far you deserved that for pissing off the girl bro" type situation.

This hasn't happened. Im talking about future.
im pretty sure only chad has rights at this point so be careful out there :feelstrash:

Basically you will be charged with rape

eventually anything that is criticizing foids will cause the reaction of saying the N word. people will sperg out and you'll be labeld as the fotm code word for not chad and then bad things will happen.

im pretty sure only chad has rights at this point so be careful out there :feelstrash:
Witnesses will either lie for you, or against you. If you don't have footage, or any proof at all it's over. Ugly males don't have rights, not in the context we've been lead to believe, that's part of the grand illusion.
I lost an argument over a traffic incident, some stupid fucking foid ran a red light and t-boned me. She knew she was at fault, I was the one that insisted on calling the police. But behind the scenes, and through the insurance company she managed to pull mental gynmastics and I got blamed for the accident after all...
One thing that really bothered me about her running the red light was that I also realized later after the fact that she was in a turning lane. Going straight was illegal to begin with... So she broke two laws, smashed my car to an unrepairable state, and I got blamed. My insurance went up.
The law is your enemy, just learn how to run really fast. And never show your face anywhere..

I'm guessing it may vary depending on the country.

I am in a nanny state. I just want to know if a foid slaps me for saying something about female nature that I can have her charged with physical assault if she spergs out on me.

I believe women would do it to me, because they have in the past when i was younger, and i believe they would do it again. Being a low status male they may feel confident in that they can get away with it.

From what happened to me in the past I believe I could of laid charges on a few girls who physically assaulted me, but I didnt even think you could lay charges on someone for simple assaults like slaps, but apparently you can now?

Last edited:
I am in a nanny state. I just want to know if a foid slaps me for saying something about female nature that I can have her charged with physical assault if she spergs out on me.
she'll probably get you for verbal harassment and menacing and claim self defense. jfl

All evidence would suggest that the foid has immunity and are perceived as the victim. We see several gynocentric court rulings every day on this forum. Absolutely asburd bullshit where it's 100% obvious that the foid was in the wrong.
The whole world is like that.

she'll probably get you for verbal harassment and menacing and claim self defense. jfl
All evidence would suggest that the foid has immunity and are perceived as the victim. We see several gynocentric court rulings every day on this forum. Absolutely asburd bullshit where it's 100% obvious that the foid was in the wrong.
The whole world is like that.

hmmm true, the natty state system goes both ways like that it seems.

I just thought that it's 100% illegal to put your hands on someone NO MATTER what, and that nothing a person says to you gives you a legal right to ever physically assault someone, no matter how offended you are by the words. An example being if you call a black person a nigger, that they will still be charged with physical assault if they punch you, even if you're in the wrong for calling them a nigger.

I believe women would do it to me, because they have in the past when i was younger, and i believe they would do it again. Being a low status male they may feel confident in that they can get away with it.

From what happened to me in the past I believe I could of laid charges on a few girls who physically assaulted me, but I didnt even think you could lay charges on someone for simple assaults like slaps, but apparently you can now?
There is a good chance that the cops will laugh at you tbh, and then go full white knight if they somehow get to the point where she tells them you were trashtalking m'ladies.

The law would just laugh at you because, "Women could never do such a thing!!!!!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There is a good chance that the cops will laugh at you tbh, and then go full white knight if they somehow get to the point where she tells them you were trashtalking m'ladies.

But what if a slap caused hearing problems? or a constant pain on the face that wont go away? A simple slap could potentially do such a thing if it landed in the right spot.

But what if a slap caused hearing problems? or a constant pain on the face that wont go away? A simple slap could potentially do such a thing if it landed in the right spot.
Do you intend to make stuff up?

Do you intend to make stuff up?

No but im just saying if it did occur. Hypothetically. Like when they had that """"""Incel"""""" on Jesse Lee Petersons interview thing with the 2 women and cuck, and he was saying black pilled shit to them without any filter, and they were very passive-aggressive with him, I bet if there wasn't any cameras around that they would of physically assaulted him for things he was saying.

Im talking situations like that, being in a situation like that, but theres no cameras around, and WK's around, and theres nothing keeping the women from assaulting you.

No but im just saying if it did occur. Hypothetically. Like when they had that """"""Incel"""""" on Jesse Lee Petersons interview thing with the 2 women and cuck, and he was saying black pilled shit to them without any filter, and they were very passive-aggressive with him, I bet if there wasn't any cameras around that they would of physically assaulted him for things he was saying.

Im talking situations like that, being in a situation like that, but theres no cameras around, and WK's around, and theres nothing keeping the women from assaulting you.
I think you should carefully explain to @Blacktarpill how you managed to have her slap you tbh.

If you are a male they won’t do anything. Might even take her side and arrest you.

If you are a male they won’t do anything. Might even take her side and arrest you.

But I thought that there is no legal right to physically attack someone over words?

But I thought that there is no legal right to physically attack someone over words?
There isn’t but jfl at thinking normalscum follow the law. Cops and judges are crooked and make shit up to suit their desires.

Go ahead and report her. You better at minimum have visible injuries. Just don’t expect anything good to happen.

There isn’t but jfl at thinking normalscum follow the law. Cops and judges are crooked and make shit up to suit their desires.

Go ahead and report her. You better at minimum have visible injuries. Just don’t expect anything good to happen.

Nothing happened to me. Im just thinking of hypothetical situations. I tend to keep my mouth shut because I just can't be bothered with normies might as well talk to brick wall.