Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How do you know your gender?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

How do you know your gender?

I considered taking this to nostupidquestions but i don't trust there won't be transphobes in the mix. The question is open to anyone but I'm especially curious to hear from cis folk.

I'm AFAB and quite femme, but i don't "feel" like a woman because on some kind of existential level, i don't know what that means! I also don't know that I'm *not* a woman, there is literally nothing in me to indicate either way. I relate to the experiences of women as that is how i am perceived in the world and my experiences align with that of cis women. I don't feel dysphoric, my anatomy is of no relevance, neither here nor there. Confusing as this sounds, I'm totally fine with all of this! I just wish it was easier to articulate I've toyed with calling myself non-binary and agender in the past and they don't quite fit, but i don't need a word for it. Learning about the terms autigender and neuroueer was revolutionary though.

Which brings me to ask you all. For you, what is identifiable about your gender? Is it a sense of just knowing or feeling it? Are there specific things you experience that let you know your gender, or lack thereof? Please know this is not accusatory or inflamatory in any way! I'm unabashedly queer and involved in LGBTQ+ activism, and just curious to hear your inner workings.

Average female without other concerns or interests

Tutorial mode becomes boring after a while. So you create your own problems to livin up ur empty life.
And they are still telling us to find hobbies and self improve unironically

How do you know your gender?

I considered taking this to nostupidquestions but i don't trust there won't be transphobes in the mix. The question is open to anyone but I'm especially curious to hear from cis folk.

I'm AFAB and quite femme, but i don't "feel" like a woman because on some kind of existential level, i don't know what that means! I also don't know that I'm *not* a woman, there is literally nothing in me to indicate either way. I relate to the experiences of women as that is how i am perceived in the world and my experiences align with that of cis women. I don't feel dysphoric, my anatomy is of no relevance, neither here nor there. Confusing as this sounds, I'm totally fine with all of this! I just wish it was easier to articulate I've toyed with calling myself non-binary and agender in the past and they don't quite fit, but i don't need a word for it. Learning about the terms autigender and neuroueer was revolutionary though.

Which brings me to ask you all. For you, what is identifiable about your gender? Is it a sense of just knowing or feeling it? Are there specific things you experience that let you know your gender, or lack thereof? Please know this is not accusatory or inflamatory in any way! I'm unabashedly queer and involved in LGBTQ+ activism, and just curious to hear your inner workings.
Jason3

My honest reaction:

I know I'm a guy because I get boner.

Pussy woman cock man its not that complicated