Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you know you are not neurotypical?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Because the more I think about it, the more absurd it seems to me. Is it autism? Is it a mental illness? People who have been raised by single mothers? How do you evaluate this without being a coper?

Because the more I think about it, the more absurd it seems to me. Is it autism? Is it a mental illness? People who have been raised by single mothers? How do you evaluate this without being a coper?
You hit wrong dialogue option every time

Trustworthy 100% legit totally not fake online tests

Should be.
According to this, I am slightly autistic, 14 answers.

Some questions are curious, because in the end, when you know the truth like the blackpill or the reality of things and you see how people, NPC or stupid, consider that the truth and their claim are the reality, a case of subjectivism that must prevail over the constant repetition of the truth.

Some questions are curious, because in the end, when you know the truth like the blackpill or the reality of things and you see how people, NPC or stupid, consider that the truth and their claim are the reality, a case of subjectivism that must prevail over the constant repetition of the truth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804_195417_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240804_195417_Chrome.png
    166 KB · Views: 9
i have a diagnosis

The same way people know they are ugly. You don't need a diagnosis for that either faggot.
Now go get fucked.

Because you are Jewish CIA nigger who is trying to tell me that everything is my fault.
I never did that, bro.

I simply wanted to know why many brocels put so much emphasis on the NTpill

I'm not sure
But I hope I'm neurotypical

Autism

My results.

If you're having to ask this question, you probably are non-NT.

If you're having to ask this question, you probably are non-NT.
Yeah, I find it difficult to understand. I have never had that issue of trying to socialize to people, of course they always rejected me. Or initiating conversation. It is just that normies, get bored with me, they just feel a pity compassion, listen and then they disappear.

When I talk with people, I usually have serious problems chitchatting. I prefer more noble conversations, like talking about politics, literature, history, and sometimes, even nature. How obsessive can it be to talk about the truth when everyone rejects it and you are alone preaching in a dessert of souls that simply reject?

Verily, it is hard, yet, I do not know...

Do this test
Screenshot 2024 08 05 at 62327 PM

I have a 3-4 page diagnosis, so this is just more confirmation. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, I find it difficult to understand. I have never had that issue of trying to socialize to people, of course they always rejected me. Or initiating conversation. It is just that normies, get bored with me, they just feel a pity compassion, listen and then they disappear.
Most of us actually wish we could socialize, and I lowinhibmaxxed in the past

It was the response I got which made me prefer being alone.
When I talk with people, I usually have serious problems chitchatting. I prefer more noble conversations, like talking about politics, literature, history, and sometimes, even nature. How obsessive can it be to talk about the truth when everyone rejects it and you are alone preaching in a dessert of souls that simply reject?
High-IQ take.

You’re probably not autistic but having a bad childhood and being treated like shit will inevitably fuck your head up. I’m in the same boat as you