Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you intimidate people as a thin framed manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I hate how 200+ pounds tallfags can just walk around and intimidate people with their mere presence. I wish I could do that as a thin framed manlet. The only way I can think of is to thugmaxx and look like a violent gangbanger who will shoot you if you mess with him.

Be atleast 6' there's no other way for you

Skinny tallfags mog the shit out of short gymcels so there's no point in gym celling

By carrying your choice of:

AK-47
Bowie knife
Spiked baseball bat
Old infantry sabre
Battle axe

Even a 80 year old lady can be carrying a gun in her purse and be more dangerous than the toughest UFC guy. She could take three of them down no problem.

honed medieval axe
personalized Glock with extended magazine
trident
cleaver
harpoon

Last edited:
Even a 80 year old lady can be carrying a gun in her purse and be more dangerous than the toughest UFC guy. She could take three of them down no problem.
That's why I regret my country's globohomo government is so tough on guns. Guns are the great equalizers.

you can't even with a 10/10 face

There's no way.

You can't you might be able to intimidate someone if your at least 5 10. But below that. Your a joke that nobody respects

buy a bodyguard