Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you interact with foid-coworkers?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I'm a NEET so I wouldn't know. If you have a job, how do you interact with foid-coworkers? Do you distance yourself from them? Do you treat them like anyone else? Are you scared of them?

Personally I think I would just keep my interactions with them at a bare minimum and bury my head in the work. I would be terrified of them gossiping in the break room about me.

i have bad experience with the young ones

the old ones are sweet (mostly)

Last time I had a job, only necessary dialogue. Same with men.

If either men or women want to start a conversation with me, they better initiate it, because I sure as hell won't. Don't want to be considered creepy and a borderline rapist.

Specially considering the fact that in the place I worked at, 90% of the women there were insanely hot, and I know how these cunts felt about me.

I will let them talk to their attractive male-coworkers unbothered.

Normally. I'm too much of a social retard to not treat people the same tbh:worryfeels:.

I'm a NEET so I wouldn't know. If you have a job, how do you interact with foid-coworkers? Do you distance yourself from them? Do you treat them like anyone else? Are you scared of them?

Personally I think I would just keep my interactions with them at a bare minimum and bury my head in the work. I would be terrified of them gossiping in the break room about me.
I have foid coworkers. I keep my interactions with them at a bare minimum. I have no intentions of being friends with them which is why I don't talk to them as much

Only talk to then if it is necessary, this goes for male coworkers too. People these days are very egoistical and competitive on the job market

Glad u asked
I fuckin ignore em

I keep it on the bare minimum, sometimes even ignoring

Normally. I'm too much of a social retard to not treat people the same tbh:worryfeels:.
Same. Every single time I've asked normies just how the fuck am I supposed to talk with women I always get "just like how you would with men" as answer which is what I have always been doing for the most part.
Funny thing is, I've seen the very same people who gave me advice like this do complete 180 in how they talk when they're talking to a girl and even how they act when any woman is around.

Last time I had a job, only necessary dialogue. Same with men.

If either men or women want to start a conversation with me, they better initiate it, because I sure as hell won't. Don't want to be considered creepy and a borderline rapist.

Specially considering the fact that in the place I worked at, 90% of the women there were insanely hot, and I know how these cunts felt about me.

I will let them talk to their attractive male-coworkers unbothered.
Do u have any story about that?