Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you handle watching couples on the street?

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I hate watching couples and PDA
It's like an instant reminder that is over and never began, I can't even ignore them because the reminder is still there, the damage is done.

I just saw a couple sitting on the ground cuddling and it was fucking brutal, I Will NEVER have something like that, and yes JFL at me for wanting love at 2019.

I want to cope but having to take 1hr of public transportation to the university 2 times a day is too much blackpill, how do you cope when you see this kind of shit?

"Maybe hes getting secretly cucked by chad and shes only using him for betabuxx"

Sounds like a good cope imo.

Writhe in self-loathing and hate whilst cursing randomly in my mind as I watch them fucking cuddle.

I don’t see any

I just look away or close my eyes.

This must be a youngcel thing. You stop paying attention to this shit after a few years. Normies shouldn't be acknowledged unless you're studying their behavior.

I forgot since I don't go outside

Sometimes it's unbearable
At those times、 I go outside when it's dark

I got sad even more than the usual. Seeing really young couples still in their teens is an especially potent suicide fuel for me, as I'm almost twice as old as them and still KHV. Getting mogged by a kid really reminds you of your place on the totem pole. It just feels emasculating.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I really hate it. Wish i could blow their fucking brains out.