Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you handle criticism?

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
★★★
How do you take criticism? Are you ever in situations where someone critiques your work or your opinions, and how do you handle that? Especially Collegecels. Do you get offended, pissed, lash out, etc?
I get pissed off but unfortunately I'm a submissive ass beta and I never argue my point.

How do you take criticism? Are you ever in situations where someone critiques your work or your opinions, and how do you handle that? Especially Collegecels. Do you get offended, pissed, lash out, etc?
I get pissed off but unfortunately I'm a submissive ass beta and I never argue my point.
Ahahah. Other people dont exist in my world. i could not care less. They have no any fucking value. They are just obstacles.

I used to get pissed off but I don’t really care anymore tbh.

I don't react to it. :feelsthink:

I feel bad and i overthink about it, sadly. I feel like a foid every damn time.

How do you take criticism?
16484.jpg

if the criticism is legit and actually highlights something insightful then I'll take it with open arms but I've been dealing with low IQ narcissist Arab morons my entire life. So most of the time the criticism I get is nothing but self projecting bullshit that I have no control over.

I simply don't care and shrug it off. Sometimes if its something legitimate and highlights something useful, I'll think about it and accept it.

I try to separate what I think from who I am.

I used to get pissed off but I don’t really care anymore tbh.
I wish I didn't care.
if the criticism is legit and actually highlights something insightful then I'll take it with open arms but I've been dealing with low IQ narcissist Arab morons my entire life. So most of the time the criticism I get is nothing but self projecting bullshit that I have no control over.
That's a good way of looking at it.

I avoid conversations with normfags, so there is no room for that.

If it's legit and objective, I usually have no problem with it. But if it's personal or coming from a person I hate, I get extremely pissed off.

I slap the shit outta them

I take it like a bitch I am. Then It haunts me for the rest of the week.

Although recently, I noticed that I am starting to crack with rage, I no longer accept it inside. I feel like I will break soon. Hopefully no ER I still wanna live at least 8 more years.

It annoys me so not to well ngl tbh. I just prove them wrong because usually they are wrong

used to it by now since everyone hates me and makes fun of me but i still find myself getting angry a lot

I am trying to not giving them what they want and fucking up their life when there is any small opportunity. It's not easy tbh

I take it very good actually I feel no hostility towards it, if it's good constructive criticism I appreciate it and if it's bad untrue critizicsm it doesn't bother me at all.

I don't tbh. I just take it like a bitch and rage internally.

I'm start to improving my relationship with someone who criticized me, then he/she feels awkwardness because of his words and try to smooth out the whole situation. I never deny any critics of my actual friends - I need that because I'm not enough smart to see what I do wrong (I think a have aspie or some autism shit).

my self esteem and ego is in the toilet so I don't care if someone criticizes me. I think I handle it fairly well tbh