Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you handle being NEET

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
These last few weeks I have been out of employment due to loss of contracts and ive found myself going to sleep later and later having little to do besides being on the computer and going on occaisonal bike rides. Financial aspect completely aside, ive begun to feel like im losing my sanity. Extreme mood swings and sudden lasting depression at any thought of my life, career, past, future etc. I lay in bed unable to fall asleep overanalyzing every ascpect of my life and compare it or try to rationalize scenerios that quickly turn self destructive. Ive thought of going to college but my age is not really the norm for someone starting and that makes me depressed and unwilling to go. If I dont get work to occupy myself ill lose my mind completely. How does one mentally handle being a NEET? How do you accept that?

I've been NEET since I quit highschool, I don't handle it anymore. Copes don't work for me now, and I spend my day either drifting off into space, wondering how I exist, or ruminating over how much of an unbelievable failure I am. Trying to escape this life, but it's not that easy.

The only advice I can give is to try and focus your mind on some sort of escapism, if you actually can anyway.

You definitely need to get a job ASAP. There's really no way to ignore the feeling OP.

Chicken tendies and grape soda

I have the same issues

There are colleges for adults so i'd not worry about it, if i'd not be as socially anxious i could have at least one friend but my social phobia got much worse and had to drop out from it too jfl i'm not fit for this world.

You're NT right? Basically autists feel the way you described when being forced to go interact with others through work.

I have been in a similar situation for a few months before. This is why I try to hold on to any jobs I have now even if they're extremely shitty and tear apart my body. At least I'm distracted from my miserable life and I'm making some coin. I used gaming to cope with it. I actually really loved the carefree lack of any responsibility aspect of it for about 2 or 3 weeks until it started to dawn on me that I stopped taking regular showers, filth was starting to build up, and I was starting to panic about my financial situation.

I've been NEET since I quit highschool, I don't handle it anymore. Copes don't work for me now, and I spend my day either drifting off into space, wondering how I exist, or ruminating over how much of an unbelievable failure I am. Trying to escape this life, but it's not that easy.

The only advice I can give is to try and focus your mind on some sort of escapism, if you actually can anyway.
I used to be able to daydream when I was younger but I feel like my minds burnt out it quickly jumps to obsession about completely screwing away my teenage years and early 20s being retarded and anxious. Thinking about how chads and girls around me were enjoying each other creating futures while i missed it all. A very incel state of mind, ontop of which now my financial and aging state are also added to the mix. Im unable to escape my mind has made this shit its priority and even if for 30 minutes I zone out on something it comes back even harder.
You're NT right? Basically autists feel the way you described when being forced to go interact with others through work.
I dont really have autistic traits I have a reasonable understanding and feeling of others and my own emotions. My anxiety isnt usually about interacting with others either.

These last few weeks I have been out of employment due to loss of contracts and ive found myself going to sleep later and later having little to do besides being on the computer and going on occaisonal bike rides. Financial aspect completely aside, ive begun to feel like im losing my sanity. Extreme mood swings and sudden lasting depression at any thought of my life, career, past, future etc. I lay in bed unable to fall asleep overanalyzing every ascpect of my life and compare it or try to rationalize scenerios that quickly turn self destructive. Ive thought of going to college but my age is not really the norm for someone starting and that makes me depressed and unwilling to go. If I dont get work to occupy myself ill lose my mind completely. How does one mentally handle being a NEET? How do you accept that?
I read and exercise. My body and mind are a temple compared to the average husk of a wage slave.

You need to watch anime !

Being NEET is awesome. But I have no money for life this way, so I always need to work.

Idk I find it easy, been NEET since 2003 when I left high school

i was numerious time NEET for months to 1 yr because of depression,but its not pleasand no money and fear of homelessness

I just AM a NEET.
That´s all there is to it.
Loving´it.

Going strong ever since the late summer of 2015.

NEET > wagie.

No motivation to work when no cute adorable loli waifu of culture

3 months NEET here. Most days I stare at my phone, I simply just don't care anymore.

hedonism , cope , solipsism ( only you exist / matter , the World is your Brain ) , realizing that life is futile and dosnt matter , the next kid lucks his shit out and got it all , and your supposed to suffer in misery?

give me a fcking break .