Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you guys want moderation to be moving forward?

How do you guys want moderation to be moving forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★

The entire reason for this topic is to find out what the majority of you actually want out of the site as some users claim moderation here is is too harsh while others maintain that it is not harsh enough.

Let's maintain the status quo as is. Let's not make too many changes at one given time.

Let's maintain the status quo as is. Let's not make too many changes at one given time.

Warnings work fine depending on the severity of offense and history of user.

Banning sexhavers would be a great start

I wouldn't mind a stricter ban system, with a faster and stronger hammer. I mean it took more than a year for Serge to ban that de Geso freak, despite having been an obvious troll/fakecel from day 1.

The entire reason for this topic is to find out what the majority of you actually want out of the site as some users claim moderation here is is too harsh while others maintain that it is not harsh enough.
Please ban JQ deniers.

i dont think the administration under serge was that bad, people just like to complain.

It would be nice if we kept the spirit of Serge's and Master's moderation as a tradition. No warning systems can be very frustrating too.

I want you to make me totalitarian overlord of incels.is.
The problem with all these polls is that you're asking an already infiltrated community.
Why do we have to debate if Chad can be incel, why do we have to debate if an incel can have dates with women, why do we make polls for such obvious things, nobody would even have questioned 3 years ago?
A totalitarian incel dictator wouldn't even be a bad idea imho.

Harsh bans little appeals rule with iron fists

Depends on the level of offence the user commits. Example, blatant bragging of success with foids dating or sexually related on ID or "subtle" bragging of one's own stats, i.e "look at me, I'm a white tallfag and have a normie face but i'm not NT so it's still over :feelstastyman:" should result in an insta-perma ban, joke or not. However, merely postmaxxing on ID, insulting other users for their subhuman traits or making obvious IT bait should get handed first and last warnings, then a temp ban, repeated offences ultimately ending in a perma, basically the same system as before except stop being so fucking [UWSL]lenient :reeeeee:[/UWSL]

some users should get banned without warnings. i have never seen a valuable user ever brag, because said users are aware it's against the rules, same with fag and cuck posters

Also, ban appeals shouldn't be a thing at all. Ban appeals should only apply to users that got banned for insulting or requested ban. ban appeals shouldn't apply to anyone that has trolled or is a fakefag.

Last edited:
The problem with all these polls is that you're asking an already infiltrated community.
Why do we have to debate if Chad can be incel, why do we have to debate if an incel can have dates with women, why do we make polls for such obvious things, nobody would even have questioned 3 years ago?
A totalitarian incel dictator wouldn't even be a bad idea imho.
Honestly i don't know anymore. Maybe i'm not knowledgeable enough about how a website is run, but i would at least think things such as bragging, being attractive, and who gets to stay here, would be things that are easy enough to decide.

I mean its common sense.

Attractive people on an incel website? No

People who openly brag about their appearance, experiences, and the dates they go on? No

[UWSL]There's no use in having polls for a community that's already being infiltrated and subverted. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
i dont think the administration under serge was that bad, people just like to complain.
Facts

I think generally speaking the forum ran smoothly and the really problematic/infamous users were reliably banned as time went on

I don’t have any major criticisms of Serge or his mod team tbh

The old system was mostly fine, but there should be more aggressive measures taken against alt accounts. They're the ones most likely to be trolls, larps, and fakecels. Most legitimate users who continuously do dumb shit and get themselves banned will likely appeal, not make new accounts and continue to be turd nuggets.

I prefer the old system

We need stricter moderation against fakecels and alt accounts

For example, Rhaast should have been banned weeks ago yet it took this long to ban him

Dog pill deniers need to be permabanned

Ill put in my voucher once again for saying I believe only 18+ year old users should be allowed here.

banning @Rhaast faggot would be a good start

serge got doxxed. things changed. we don't get to make many choices. i would say new flexible moderation would be best.

Warnings and then a few days of ban.

NEVER permaban anyone unless its a confirmed sex haver.

Warnings and then a few days of ban.

NEVER permaban anyone unless its a confirmed sex haver.
pretty much this. Ban only sex havers (all foids are sex havers anyways). We shouldn't exile people from the only place they have refuge.

Permabans only for ascenders/trolls? How do "repeat offenders" factor in? Because some people can't help themselves. And while I sympathize, we're trying to run a railroad here.