Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys stop thinking about your chronic loneliness?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
That's all I ever think about. When I am unable to get relationships, all i think about is how incapable I am of being in one.

I just want a few hours of peace to not think about this.

How do i cope?

Me? I go to Inceldom Discussion

play videogames or go out

I just finished half life again... And i went through some old photos on my pc... If only i could rewind time...

Me? I go to Inceldom Discussion
first maybe I should stop watching so many blackpill videos

never realized how much this shit has eaten into my life. I need a life outside of inceldom.

Normies are weak, followers, that is why they don't want to hang out with ugly males. Your looksmatch is vacationing in Europe - since you are a male, you live life on hard-mode.

Currently I have been coping by dedicating myself to building a blog (coding and content)

But I know I will eventually get bored and return to my depression pit, and I'm almost there :feelsbadman:

I just finished half life again... And i went through some old photos on my pc... If only i could rewind time...
does that stuff help or are you still constantly thinking about ur crippling loneliness

does that stuff help or are you still constantly thinking about ur crippling loneliness
Nothing can help you. Everything reminds you.

Normies are weak, followers, that is why they don't want to hang out with ugly males. Your looksmatch is vacationing in Europe - since you are a male, you live life on hard-mode.

Exactly.

"2018_11_07_14_12_39"(Justus Grossbier):

I don't have thoughts most of the day, I think I'm slowly becoming numb to emotional pain.

I don't have thoughts most of the day, I think I'm slowly becoming numb to emotional pain.
lucky bastard

Meanwhile I'm still living out my days doing nothing productive and just rotting away due to intrusive thoughts eating me alive

If only you went out of your home:feelswhat:

I talked to a bunch of whores one day. Now im all alone in my cold ass small room. With fucking half life on :lul::lul::lul:
Ok braggart

i stopped caring about 5 years ago. normalfags are boring and a waste of time

lucky bastard

Meanwhile I'm still living out my days doing nothing productive and just rotting away due to intrusive thoughts eating me alive
I guess you're right. I'm 31 right now.

I've been depressed since I was 10 years old, I was on SSRI's at one point, it didn't work. I've had suicidal thoughts ever since HS to this day.

i don't. every fucking thing i do in life can't take my mind away from these thoughts. they haunt me even in my sleep.

I try to keep my mind occupied with my copes, it's not a silver bullet by any means but it does help most of time. I would rather be alone anyway than being with these normies/NPCs tbh

bidding on useless junk on eBay auctions