Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys manage stress and worry

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Lately mine has been pretty bad, getting nonstop tension headaches as a result. Basically how do you cope these days

mostly by staying inside, playing off "muh quarantine". but now i have to add on to it more like "im just really paranoid" because the restrictions are easing

Tbh I have nothing to stess/worry about. I'm pretty much always on autopilot in terms of emotion and I just stay inside so nothing happens in my life anyway

Drugs.
(Alcohol and benzos)

i've learned to accept that any second i could be attacked, i have't been though, so there must be some force in the universe protecting me in some way. yes it's cope, but it helps keep me sane
Drugs.
(Alcohol and benzos)
this too

i don't

i could if i had a gf but i'm not chad so i have nothing to manage my stress and nobody to help me to lower it

By addressing what issues I can. If you get busy and feel like you've done honest work to fix what you can, the stuff you can't fix won't bother you as much.

Lately mine has been pretty bad, getting nonstop tension headaches as a result. Basically how do you cope these days

I dont, I just take it and tolerate it and do everything on autopilot

Probably unhealthy and will cause all sorts of issues down the line but it cant be helped, literally nothing helps to numb the pain anymore, my chest hurts more or less all the time throughout the day and I feel constantly on the verge of crying

It gets a bit better when I work out but then after its back to feeling horrible and lonely

I feel absolutely hopeless :feelsbadman:

I play vidya till I forget what it was. I just try to fit in as many distractions as I can.

I can’t, I’ll just sleep if it gets to much and hope it goes away when I wake up

benzos, mainly.

Remove it from your life. Such as if it’s your job; quit and find a new job. If it’s something you can’t remove then just try different meme suggestions and hope one works. Gym relieves some stress for me.

My life is great!
Everything is fine

Rest, pray, listening worship music, adaption.

sometimes i like to walk around and see what i can see, the views of the sky are generally quite nice, whether night or day. sometimes i take my sling outside and try to hit something with it. i also drink quite a bit

I try to not do anything that worries me, or if I have to I drink alcohol.

After a while you become numb to everything

After a while you become numb to everything
The opposite for me. I used to be numb and depressed for years. Lately I'm just extremely anxious, so much I'm getting physical symptoms
Remove it from your life. Such as if it’s your job; quit and find a new job. If it’s something you can’t remove then just try different meme suggestions and hope one works. Gym relieves some stress for me.
I am just anxious in general, for no reason.

talk to myself, play chess online, vidya and anime

I have a belief the world will end soon so nothing matters

I'm doing programmingcope in a desperate attempt to get a job during the worst job market in history.

I used to alcohol and xanax. Wasn't a good choice.

I used to alcohol and xanax. Wasn't a good choice.
I used to drink waaaay too much o still do but I'm trying to go a little less with it so I don't die horribly of liver failure.

Never gonna do Xanax though. Seems way too addictive.

I used to drink waaaay too much o still do but I'm trying to go a little less with it so I don't die horribly of liver failure.

Never gonna do Xanax though. Seems way too addictive.
It is. I was eating 2 packages per day.

full-time ldar
if I even start to think about anything serious, I get tension headaches, bruxism or just full-on psychosis

Get rhodiola rosea. A natural cortisol balancer.

I am reading that it might be, dunno how valid that is but people are saying it's pretty effective, so it could be
I took it.
It nuked my stress by balancing my cortisol. Needs to be cycled every 2 weeks to not lose efficacy.

I don't.

Can barely leave my house, not even free from anxiety within my own room.

I don't manage my stress and worry at all, I'm constantly anxious so I can't relax and think about anything else but the worry of my future. It gets much worse when I'm tired, sleeping helps for a brief period. I have tons of games to play and movies to watch but I never do because I can't sit and focus on anything without feeling like my world is going to end.

Jfl, i just very recently made a thread, adressing how i'm not capable of handling stress at all.

Depends on whats causing the stress. Ive been pretty stressed out recently as I have arnd half a million USD in debts.

But I cope by playing video games. Helps with the stress.

Tbh I have nothing to stess/worry about. I'm pretty much always on autopilot in terms of emotion and I just stay inside so nothing happens in my life anyway

Exercise and video games. One for the body, the other for the mind.

Some games are stressful. I don't play those anymore.