Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you guys feel

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
That you will NEVER get to bang a Stacy?

How bothered are you on a scale of 1-10.

If you aren't bothered what logic are you using to cope.

If you are bothered what will change for you by sticking your pee pee in Stacies hole(s).

Do you want the ego boost? The actually act of fucking? To feel like a dominant male? What would banging Stacies do for you?

i just want my looksmatch at this point tbh.

That you will NEVER get to bang a Stacy?

I dont know my looksmatch is way below. When I was way more naive I though that money could get me something above my looksmatch tbh.

It’s more than just sex, living with a deformed face makes every single aspect of life a living hell.

Don't really care about not getting Stacies, not being able to get my looksmatch is what hurts.

I'd be perfectly fine with having my looksmatch, but ofc chad only

I want muh PP wet

Couldn't care less

Feels pretty bad and there's no hope

It's not that much about sex for me, tbh. It's more about having missed out on so many important developement milestones, that bugs me. I will never be "normal" i will never be able to catch up to my peers. I will never be able to relate to the vast majority of people. I will never have fun memories to look back on, when i'm old. It's over.

I’ve always just wanted my looksmatch, if I met a foid that was my looksmatch who liked me it would be great, part of the reason I have no problem with getting my looksmatch is because dealbreakers you would see on men nose, lips, eyes, etc. all look cute on women, so I would have absolutely no problem as long as she didn’t look like a man.

10/10 my youth is basically wasted away on copes and I will never make up for it.