Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys feel about your moms?

Kirishima

Kirishima

Recruit
★★★
Idk about you guys but I love my mom. Like I actually love her to death. She’s the one woman in this world that I’d actually call a woman and not a foid. She lost her virginity to my father (whom she married), and since they divorced, she hasn’t been with anyone else. In addition to that, she made countless sacrifices to take care of me, and she always tries to support me and convince me that it isn’t over, though it clearly is. She is the perfect example of what a woman should be.

Idk about you guys but I love my mom. Like I actually love her to death. She’s the one woman in this world that I’d actually call a woman and not a foid. She lost her virginity to my father (whom she married), and since they divorced, she hasn’t been with anyone else. In addition to that, she made countless sacrifices to take care of me, and she always tried to support me and convince that it wasn’t over, though it clearly is. She is the perfect example of what a woman should be.
Are you honest with her about your problems with inceldom?

Are you honest with her about your problems with inceldom?
Mostly yeah. My dad is a lot taller and more muscular than I’ll ever be (despite him currently being a fatcel), and my mom knows that I’ve always had trouble with girls. I try not to say anything too disrespectful to my mom about foids only bc she’s never done anything wrong.

Mostly yeah. My dad is a lot taller and more muscular than I’ll ever be (despite him currently being a fatcel), and my mom knows that I’ve always had trouble with girls. I try not to say anything too disrespectful to my mom about foids only bc she’s never done anything wrong.
How does she respond to the idea that it’s being ugly that’s holding you back? Or are you a mental fel?

How does she respond to the idea that it’s being ugly that’s holding you back? Or are you a mental fel?
Kek no im not a mentalcel, I’m ugly short, and in bad shape. She tries to convince me that I’m handsome, but I just stay respectful to her and take the compliment, knowing full well that it isn’t true

Kek no im not a mentalcel, I’m ugly short, and in bad shape. She tries to convince me that I’m handsome, but I just stay respectful to her and take the compliment, knowing full well that it isn’t true
Then what is her rationale for your incelibacy if she doesn’t put it down to ugliness?

Then what is her rationale for your incelibacy if she doesn’t put it down to ugliness?
I think she chalks it up to the foids in this generation. Or if anything she usually says “you’ll find the right person someday”.

hate my mother. i will probably move this summer to my dad, cant put up with her shit anymore she is too abusive and low IQ.

My mother is very supportive, but in some aspects she is extremely bluepilled, to the point of not accepting that different people have different genetic quality. I told her that i´m objectively of low genetic quality: short, used to have massive acne and norwood 3 at 22, she said "i don´t know where you get those things from, genetic quality?"

My mother is very supportive, but in some aspects she is extremely bluepilled, to the point of not accepting that different people have different genetic quality. I told her that i´m objectively of low genetic quality: short, used to have massive acne and norwood 3 at 22, she said "i don´t know where you get those things from, genetic quality?"
Yeah same here, she’s super supportive, but to a fault

tbh I despise her. Attacks me and doesnt care about me or anyone in my family

She lost her virginity to my father (whom she married), and since they divorced, she hasn’t been with anyone else.
Ok, where do we start in blackpilling this man? @Grotesque

I want them to leave me the fuck alone, yet my dad still forces me to do shit with the family every now and then. But, I do care about my immediate family. Would suck losing them.

Hope she dies

Idk about you guys but I love my mom. Like I actually love her to death. She’s the one woman in this world that I’d actually call a woman and not a foid. She lost her virginity to my father (whom she married), and since they divorced, she hasn’t been with anyone else. In addition to that, she made countless sacrifices to take care of me, and she always tries to support me and convince me that it isn’t over, though it clearly is. She is the perfect example of what a woman should be.
Your mom is the only woman who will give you this form of love btw.

My mom is great to me, but even she is part of the system that effects other men. She hides the blackpills, spouts bluepill shit. My mom is the only woman I make exceptions for, but I'm very aware she is just another woman.

women treat their sons better than their previous boyfriends and husband's. youre an expression of her love and genes.

Your mom is the only woman who will give you this form of love btw.

My mom is great to me, but even she is part of the system that effects other men. She hides the blackpills, spouts bluepill shit. My mom is the only woman I make exceptions for, but I'm very aware she is just another woman.

Yep, it's sad

I love my mother she really cares about me :0

You're her genes. She wants to see you succeed because she's hardwired to think that way. How she thinks of you has very little bearing on her personality overall. That being said, the more you fail at life the more she'll think there's something wrong with her and that may be taken out on you in the future. That being said, it's probably a good idea to try and maintain a relationship with your mom cause she's the only woman who you can ever count on to give a shit about you.

my mom would pull all nighters studying for her law exam when I was in utero and also drank wine while pregnant. I wasn't even an accident.
fuck that.

Did you turn out deformed or retarded
my mom would pull all nighters studying for her law exam when I was in utero and also drank wine while pregnant. I wasn't even an accident.
fuck that.