Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News How do you guys feel about this?

AlphaCel

AlphaCel

Banned
-

I feel like this is Bianca pt.2. An instagram star that was slashed up, but instead of her neck, she was stabbed and cut up in her chest area. Now personally I don't advocate for the killing of these thots. I don't like a lot of them. I mean, I think they're hot, especially this girl, and I'd definitely bust out a fat one to their pics. But she didn't appear to really be doing anything wrong. Maybe the story will develop like the Bianca situation, as we discovered she wasn't as innocent as everyone claimed at first. Anyways, I just wanted to share the news of this and get your opinions. So how do you guys feel about things like this? Do you think these women deserve to be murdered, or do you think (like me) that they should just be taught a less-gruesome lesson if they live a bad lifestyle like Bianca did.

Who cares? Yesterday's news.

I don't care.

I feel happy when Instagram whores die

I mean, I think they're hot, especially this girl, and I'd definitely bust out a fat one to their pics.

Lol at validating them even after they are dead.

So how do you guys feel about things like this? Do you think these women deserve to be murdered, or do you think (like me) that they should just be taught a less-gruesome lesson if they live a bad lifestyle like Bianca did.

Made-up bullshit created by gynocentric media. Media will never talk about men in this way. When some worker dies, he will be even labeled as ''worker''.

Ok, I see people don't care. That's all I wanted to know.
No gore no care
I don't care.
This is my first thread on the forums and I didn't know if this type of content was something people were interested in

Made-up bullshit created by gynocentric media. Media will never talk about men in this way. When some worker dies, he will be even labeled as ''worker''.
I'm not trying to validate them. If I was one of those sluts I wouldn't feel validated by only being useful for my body and some incel jerking it to my instagram pics.

This is my first thread on the forums and I didn't know if this type of content was something people were interested in

It's just that there were a couple of threads on her a couple of days ago.

Thots do thotty things, and then get killed. Big surprise.

It's just old news now because nothing of value was lost.

Likely brought it upon herself in one way or another. Innocent people don't get killed like that. Either way, the only reason it's a news article is because it's an attractive female

it's sad and fucked up true ngl but still She is a classic hedonistmaxxed foid what do you want us to say we don't care

Thats sometimes how i feel about my truck. OR should i say?? All the time, lets be honest. Nobody likes oil sucking truck-- ahem, bitches

I feel like this is Bianca pt.2. An instagram star that was slashed up, but instead of her neck, she was stabbed and cut up in her chest area. Now personally I don't advocate for the killing of these thots. I don't like a lot of them. I mean, I think they're hot, especially this girl, and I'd definitely bust out a fat one to their pics. But she didn't appear to really be doing anything wrong. Maybe the story will develop like the Bianca situation, as we discovered she wasn't as innocent as everyone claimed at first. Anyways, I just wanted to share the news of this and get your opinions. So how do you guys feel about things like this? Do you think these women deserve to be murdered, or do you think (like me) that they should just be taught a less-gruesome lesson if they live a bad lifestyle like Bianca did.
These women do not deserve to die. They deserve to learn compassion and humility in life via idk karma coming back to them for being thots, catching STD from chad lol, but fuck me not death lmao what is up with these psychotic murdercels

STOP GIVING US A BAD REPUTATION JESUS

Respect women. Even if they’re cunts. It’s not their fault you’re ugly, they have no obligation to be attracted to you. The only person whose fault it technically is, is your parents for giving birth to you. Don’t hate the players (other people), hate the game (life with your shit genetics)

If you wanna be mad at someone, be mad at yourself. Don’t take that anger out on others for just following their biology

190731134656-02-ekaterina-karaglanova-large-169.jpg

Disgusting thot, glad she's dead.

These women do not deserve to die. They deserve to learn compassion and humility in life via idk karma coming back to them for being thots, catching STD from chad lol, but fuck me not death lmao what is up with these psychotic murdercels

STOP GIVING US A BAD REPUTATION JESUS

Respect women. Even if they’re cunts. It’s not their fault you’re ugly, they have no obligation to be attracted to you. The only person whose fault it technically is, is your parents for giving birth to you. Don’t hate the players (other people), hate the game (life with your shit genetics)

If you wanna be mad at someone, be mad at yourself. Don’t take that anger out on others for just following their biology
Who are you talking to? I said they don't deserve to die, when I said that these thots deserve to be taught a less-gruesome lesson (i.e not getting murdered). I don't have anger towards people that look good. I have anger towards people that flaunt it around and use to act like they are better than others.

Also, hate to break it to you, but we already have a bad reputation. There's no changing that. You don't have to agree with every single incel, but if you are one, just embrace it.

dead is nothing, suffering is a lot worse. got off easy

suitcase...

Probably a jew since her last trip was to Isfail with her family.

Nothing of value was lost.
suitcase...

Probably a jew since her last trip was to Isfail with her family.

Nothing of value was lost.

I have seen her murder images. She deserved it.

( LIFEFUEL )

Thou Art.
Thee Whore shall reap
What she sowed.
Likely brought it upon herself in one way or another. Innocent people don't get killed like that. Either way, the only reason it's a news article is because it's an attractive female
Also this ^
It´s over for necrocels.
I feel happy when Instagram whores die
Made my Coffee x10 times more Intense.
I feel Pumped Up.

Last edited:
She had a much better life than us