Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you guys feel about Star Wars?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I know I have been asking what people like recently but I just want to know if the majority of the population base on this site are "nerds" or into "nerdy" things.

Now I know Star Wars has been normiefied but most average fans don't know shit except for the new movies and the big characters like Yoda, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, etc. So I want to see if there is any true fans on here. Anyone here find the EU (extended universe) lore fascinating? Star Wars is honestly one of my favorite universes so just want to see what you guys think about the films and the new direction they are taking with them. Now I don't know everything about Star Wars but I do know a good amount from watching lore videos about it since I'm too lazy to read the books.

@KyloRen

The new movies are leftist feminist propaganda, with many flaws and plotholes.

I dont know very much about it.

I only know what I played from the lego games and the force unleashed 1

yup, I didn't like the new movies in term of story. 8 was by the worst too, it completely shattered any good origin stories for all the new characters.

yup, I didn't like the new movies in term of story. 8 was by the worst too, it completely shattered any good origin stories for all the new characters.
All of the males in the films have some sort of issue, while the females are perfect little fairies. Realistically, it would be the other way around.

The feminism was light enough in TCW that I enjoyed Ahsoka though TBH
really hoping people put off by eps 7-9 trilogy and this Rey bullshit don't boycott entire series, should get TCW a chance

you can just watch eps 1+2, then watch clone wars, then watch ep 3, then watch rebels, then watch 4-6

you can watch 4-6 first like old-timers like myself, sure, and enjoy all the vader foreshadowing, but I'm more curious how gen Z might experience this via in-universe chronological order

I read Thrawn trilogy before he showed up in Rebels, but doesn't mean all you Zoomers need to do that

Ahsoka was made her confident and competent, but also she had flaws (room to grow over time) and vulnerabilities/weakness, she stayed effeminate. Some feminism is fine, you need it for adventuring heroines who are larger than life, but it should be a vehicle for a store not the whole purpose of your show, which is the impression I got from Rey.

with Rey it's like they made her way too OP at the start, tried to masculinize her to hide vulnerability, basically made her a good-looking FTM pre-op tranny, entirely lackeyed Ahsoka's charm.

The way Rey 'grows' is maybe to soften and accept some femininity in the end (to recruit a man to help her) which barely caught her up to Ahsoka who was able to do that from the start working under Anakin as his padawan.

Ahsoka is basically forever best girl in the entire SW multiverse. I would also rank Hera+Sabine in Rebels above Rey too.
I haven't seen the post-rebels shows so there might be under waifus who are competent, not sure.

Last edited:
I'm too blackpilled, I am not inspired by Star Wars anymore.

I think they should try to get along better.