Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you guys face the mirror

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I just looked at myself in the mirror after a shower. My hairline is now truly fucked. I was on minox but couldn't get any during quarantine. It has accelerated and gone from "almost there" to "Its fucking over". I am officially a bald dude. Can't even be hidden. It has broken me from the inside. I am doubting my future rn. I wish I had it since birth, atleast then I could cope better. I have to look at myself getting destroyed 1mm at a time. I don't want to see a mirror again but unfortunately this is what people see when the look at me.

I laugh at my deformed face when I look in the mirror

Looking in the mirror is always a brutal experience, and the worst thing is that the mirror makes you look better than in reality so if you look bad in the mirror you're truly fucked. the mirrorpill is brutal.

I look fairly good in the mirror. My problem are mostly pics, tbh.

I laugh at my deformed face when I look in the mirror
how dude. all I see is lost potential. What was, what could have been. I have never even asked a girl out and I am already past my prime

I avoid doing so as much as possible

i try never to look in the mirror.
It really is a horrible experience ngl

You look better in the mirror because your brain is coping and pretending you look better than you actually do.

I look fairly good in the mirror. My problem are mostly pics, tbh.
I look ok in the mirror. Too bad i'm 5'6 autist who's fat and has 4 inch dick

I live in a forest.

the reaper is merciless
It truly is. Better to have a deformity since birth than watch your aesthetic get killed slowly. A brutal reminder of agepill and lostopportunitypill

smile
7912F859 2154 43A8 A9D5 5AE245173A65

JFL you should never look in the mirror if you're on this forum.

I always ask the mirror
What the fuck is this hideous looking creature?

I look and I be like
“Damn im really fucking ugly” and laugh after

Not a clown but an entire circus
Today I had too look again to comb. I don't just have to see the norwood but touch it and experience it as well. I just had a dream that minox brought my hair back