Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys dress

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
What do you guys dress like? Do you fashionmaxx or do you simply not give a fuck?
I just own 7 pairs of pants and flannels, one for everyday, and i dress like a grandpa despite being 19. I’ve tried changing but i dislike wearing shirts since i’m high inhib and dislike showing even my arms. Flannels are easy and comfortable and i don’t think changing that will increase my chances of ascending by a landslide

What do you guys dress like? Do you fashionmaxx or do you simply not give a fuck?
I just own 7 pairs of pants and flannels, one for everyday, and i dress like a grandpa despite being 19. I’ve tried changing but i dislike wearing shirts since i’m high inhib and dislike showing even my arms. Flannels are easy and comfortable and i don’t think changing that will increase my chances of ascending by a landslide
im wearing skinny black jeans, white shirt and black shoes
it fits to me tbh

I only wear my medical scrubs and don't even change out of them because there's no point in doing so because all I do is go to classes and go home

Birthday suit

I wouldn't be surprised if half the forum was cross dressers by the amount of cuck and tranny threads there've been recently

I just usually wear jeans and a t shirt with some niceish trainers

Plain black long sleeve/t shirt. Jeans, sneakers

Well actually I only wear jeans when I'm going somewhere or something. I wear trackies 95% of the time because they are comfy

Gym shorts and t shirt. Thats it. Everyday. In or out.

I have three black shirts and two shorts and one pair of sweatpants.

The only kind of cool thing i own are LeBron's which I've had for a while to play in

Whatever shit I find in my closet

Sometimes my autist brain recognizes colours don’t match but that’s rare

I also enjoy wearing a hoodie since I hide myself from others and others from me alongside a reduced view and possibility to fade in well if needed. Truly incel clothing there

Rly

Dress like shit. Don’t have many clothes and what I do have a wear forever until it get holes and I can’t. Why dress nicely as a subhuman incel? That’s like spraying cologne on a turd.

Jeans, t - shirt, some shoes, and sometimes a nice jacket that's about it.

i wear pyjamas to class ngl

I mostly wear trackies and trainers around the house because its comfy, could only wear shirts and Jeans on a special occasion

Normal unless thugmaxxing

I usually wear a sweater to hide my manboobs, unless it's too hot outside. I have like 2 pairs of jeans that I've been rotating with for a long time

I don't give a shit tbh

thugmaxxing
Do people take you seriously when thugmaxxing?

i wear pyjamas to class ngl
low inhib and based

I don't give a shit tbh
Same tbh thats why i only get flannels

I only wear my medical scrubs and don't even change out of them because there's no point in doing so because all I do is go to classes and go home
Bro try ascending with a foid by larping as a doctor

skinny black jeans
Are they comfortable or uncomfortable? Since they're skintight

Do people take you seriously when thugmaxxing?

low inhib and based

Same tbh thats why i only get flannels

Bro try ascending with a foid by larping as a doctor

Are they comfortable or uncomfortable? Since they're skintight
Yes through school years havent done it though since then.planning to do it this year tbh

Like everyone else at my place of work, jeans or kakhis and a polo or a shirt

I wear the same pants to work every day, I have 3 pairs, I wear the same shirt to work every day, 5 pairs. Rarely leave on the weekends anymore, but when I do I just put on black sweats pants in addition to whatever shirt I woke up in

Full black or darker shades.

I wear the same pants to work every day, I have 3 pairs, I wear the same shirt to work every day, 5 pairs.
You're living the Marc Lepine life ( He also had same pairs of clothing )

Jeans, red flannel shirt, and black T-shirt on a good fashionmaxx coping day. On normal days I wear polo shirt

Cargo shorts, sandals, an anime T-shirt underneath my trench-coat and to top it off, a fedora.

No clothes for your face.

I dress normie tier tbh.

I dress really good, but not fashionmaxing or anything, I just have good taste

I dress like shit, baggy jeans mostly

I am always naked, I need to comfortable.

hoodie and shorts

T-shirt and shorts.

I fashionmaxx tbh because I like coming up with different outfits and I like clothing and it feels wrong not to give a shit what I look like. A lot of people comment on my clothes. Like, Saturday night I was in the lobby of a theatre after watching a play and some bindi foid (Staceypreet?) says to her friend "I love his trousers!" To her I was just an object wearing some clothes that caught her eye.

I wear clean, well-fitting clothes that are mostly just solid colors, simple stripes or plaids, etc.. Safe for work and everything else, makes me look presentable and helps me slide through my day with a minimum of trouble. I spend extra money to get quality stuff made by real humans out of natural fabrics (wool, linen, etc), rather than plastic clothes made by chinese robots.

I wear clean, well-fitting clothes that are mostly just solid colors, simple stripes or plaids, etc.. Safe for work and everything else, makes me look presentable and helps me slide through my day with a minimum of trouble. I spend extra money to get quality stuff made by real humans out of natural fabrics (wool, linen, etc), rather than plastic clothes made by chinese robots.

based and botpilled

black metal and anime tshirts
shorts
slippers

or

polo shirts
jeans
moccasins

t-shirt and shorts if its hot out, sweat pants and long sleeve shirts if its cold out, if i have to go outside then i wear jeans in winter

Who wants to know that? :feelswhere:

I dont know, generally black