Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys do it? How do you wake up every morning and STILL try to look if a girl matched with you on tinder

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Only to find out that nothing has changed. Still subhuman. Still short. No matches. Einstein was right. 'If you do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, that is insanity'.

How do I stop the hope? My heart gets crushed every time I get rejected or ignored. My hatred grows. My love vanishes.

So many women around me in real life and the internet - yet none want anything to do with me. How do I learn to accept this? I may not be blackpilled. I am a hope-cel. JFL.

And then I come home and get bullied by people like IT and bluepillers. The only place I am understood is here. :feelscomfy:

Do you believe that the magical girl will come? When? 5 years? 10 years? Will I have to travel to exotic countries to find her? I just don’t want to keep deluding myself. It will probably never happen :forcedsmile:

We are trapped in the era of tinder chad-buffets as ugly men. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>when the quadriplegic black single mother landwhale unmatches you .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJHHHHHHH

I think it took me roughly 2 years of trying before finally giving up. At least now I have no regrets like "what if I tried harder".

Only to find out that nothing has changed. Still subhuman. Still short. No matches. Einstein was right. 'If you do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, that is insanity'.

How do I stop the hope? My heart gets crushed every time I get rejected or ignored. My hatred grows. My love vanishes.

So many women around me in real life and the internet - yet none want anything to do with me. How do I learn to accept this? I may not be blackpilled. I am a hope-cel. JFL.

And then I come home and get bullied by people like IT and bluepillers. The only place I am understood is here. :feelscomfy:

Do you believe that the magical girl will come? When? 5 years? 10 years? Will I have to travel to exotic countries to find her? I just don’t want to keep deluding myself. It will probably never happen :forcedsmile:

We are trapped in the era of tinder chad-buffets as ugly men. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>when the quadriplegic black single mother landwhale unmatches you .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJHHHHHHH
Eventually I gave up — realized it was never gonna happen.

Online dating doesn't work, nothing ever happens, give up all ye hope right now. :feelsjuice:

[It is a huge waste of time, energy, and money, if you're not perfect nobody is going to communicate with you through it.]

Last edited:
I know online dating is useless as fuck for me. I have a profile on one site and just talk shit to foids on it. I get plenty of replies too even though I don't have a picture up.

I don't do this at all. Most of what I actually do has little to do with femoids.