Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys deal with eye contact?

B

Bojack101

Banned
-
Everywhere I go people look away from me no matter what I do, it seems like I always get ignored and hated. I'm guessing it's my looks. Does anyone else experience this?

they are scared of you, thats a good thing, its better to be feared than loved

they are scared of you, thats a good thing, its better to be feared than loved
Maybe they're just crazy. I don't even know what to say, it's very scary how everyone instantly flicks their eye the moment I look at them.

I am too depressed to make eye contact with anyone.

I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to look at people anyways? It's an agressive move

dont look at people stare at the ground

Stare harder to assert dominance

It is very rare for me to stare directly at someone. Typically, I stare at their clothes while keeping enough of their body in my field of vision to see bits of their face.

It is very rare for me to stare directly at someone. Typically, I stare at their clothes while keeping enough of their body in my field of vision to see bits of their face.
That chit feels so weird. It feels like i’ve been forced to do that over the past year or two. It feels very discombobulating
Stare harder to assert dominance
Ill try but watching them flick their eyes everywhere is weird as fuck
dont look at people stare at the ground
Idk man i dont like that idea
I am too depressed to make eye contact with anyone.
Yes it is very hard

I had a hard time looking people in the eyes as a teen because it used to creep me out, though I used to stare at people alot. I think the trick is to not stare them in the eye, but to focus on another part of the face thats within that area. So if you look at a person's nose or eyebrows, it'll give off the illusion of you actually looking them in the eyes.
Does anyone else experience this?
We've all expereinced it dude, That's why we're all here.

I had a hard time looking people in the eyes as a teen because it used to creep me out, though I used to stare at people alot. I think the trick is to not stare them in the eye, but to focus on another part of the face thats within that area. So if you look at a person's nose or eyebrows, it'll give off the illusion of you actually looking them in the eyes.

We've all expereinced it dude, That's why we're all here.
That shit fuvks with my field of vision. Its insanity.

Sometimes i used to look at people eyes during conversations to practice eye contant, it feel weird as fuck to be honest. now i do basically what @stain said.

Everywhere I go people look away from me no matter what I do, it seems like I always get ignored and hated. I'm guessing it's my looks. Does anyone else experience this?
I rarely lock eyes

I don't. As an autist, I avoid eye contact.

:chad::banhammer:

I tend to naturally avoid it but I wouldn't be nervous looking anyone in the eye.

If you study the...

"Book of five rings" miyamoto mushashi

You will learn how to....

"Win with your eye."

People avoid looking at me too but I look at them. If they make eye contact I stare until they look away. I feel hate towards every foid I see and I let them know it with my eyes.

I hate making eye contact with people