Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Do You Guys Cope?

Music and cigarettes

Welcome back why were you banned?

Buying shit that I don't need for little shots of dopamine
Also hitting walls and kissing/cuddling a female plush that I have, seething and crying with her while she comforts me, I kiss her until I fall asleep then I put myself on autopilot once I wake up
Avoiding alcohol or drugs because that shit makes you weak and I still somehow have my dignity, or at least that's what I think

Buying shit that I don't need for little shots of dopamine
Also hitting walls and kissing/cuddling a female plush that I have, seething and crying with her while she comforts me, I kiss her until I fall asleep then I put myself on autopilot once I wake up
Avoiding alcohol or drugs because that shit makes you weak and I still somehow have my dignity, or at least that's what I think
The act of buying is more pleasurable than the item.

cigarettes weed and anime

Sleep, death ideation

Studying, lifting, games (card games, board games, video games), and occasionally, drugs.

- videogames
ever since i was a wee lad in israel, i was addicted to videogames. the first thing i did when i learned how to walk was walk to the computer and sit. i played so much diablo 1 on my pc, back in 1997 when i was 7 years old, that my parents took the pc out of my room because i wouldnt leave or play outside with the other kids
these days its mostly WoW. but i have many many thousands of hours in many different games. im a clasical videogame nerd. especially online videogames
4k+ hours in counter strike, 4k hours in dota, over 3.2k hours on my main in wow just for sl + df, 1k in hearthstone, d2, other fps's like mohaa, etc. i love all online videogames. i played ff11 before wow even came out.

- hope for the future with ai
i am very much of the belief i think its very possible i will either get my perfect dreamy korean teenage gf in the future or i will get to watch everyone die in an apocalypse. i welcome both options with open arms
this is perhaps my most important cope, because its my reason for staying alive
i very strongly believe that ai is going to reach agi, replace humans in all jobs, and control all the power in the world. i dont believe humans will be able to control it
and its possible asi will have compassion for me, and give me a korean gf
the singularity is my cope. i can talk about this because the overton window has shifted so much even the average mouth breathing normie cant deny how impactful ai is, but for years id just keep it to myself

- incel boards / imageboards
its always helped me a lot being able to relate to people who feel my pain. this place is like group therapy except its free and we can say what we want. sometimes on desuarchive id search for old old posts of obscure feelings id have and vibe with posts over half a decade old. it really means sometimes to me to be understood and find people who feel the same kind of pain im in. lord knows i could never talk about my inceldom and loneliness to normies or females, id be laughed out of the room. i used to have an account on puahate, im that ancient

i type too much

- videogames
ever since i was a wee lad in israel, i was addicted to videogames. the first thing i did when i learned how to walk was walk to the computer and sit. i played so much diablo 1 on my pc, back in 1997 when i was 7 years old, that my parents took the pc out of my room because i wouldnt leave or play outside with the other kids
these days its mostly WoW. but i have many many thousands of hours in many different games. im a clasical videogame nerd. especially online videogames
4k+ hours in counter strike, 4k hours in dota, over 3.2k hours on my main in wow just for sl + df, 1k in hearthstone, d2, other fps's like mohaa, etc. i love all online videogames. i played ff11 before wow even came out.

- hope for the future with ai
i am very much of the belief i think its very possible i will either get my perfect dreamy korean teenage gf in the future or i will get to watch everyone die in an apocalypse. i welcome both options with open arms
this is perhaps my most important cope, because its my reason for staying alive
i very strongly believe that ai is going to reach agi, replace humans in all jobs, and control all the power in the world. i dont believe humans will be able to control it
and its possible asi will have compassion for me, and give me a korean gf
the singularity is my cope. i can talk about this because the overton window has shifted so much even the average mouth breathing normie cant deny how impactful ai is, but for years id just keep it to myself

- incel boards / imageboards
its always helped me a lot being able to relate to people who feel my pain. this place is like group therapy except its free and we can say what we want. sometimes on desuarchive id search for old old posts of obscure feelings id have and vibe with posts over half a decade old. it really means sometimes to me to be understood and find people who feel the same kind of pain im in. lord knows i could never talk about my inceldom and loneliness to normies or females, id be laughed out of the room. i used to have an account on puahate, im that ancient

i type too much
Thanks for you high effort post I will mobilize the video game cope

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4050, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11 Home - Core Black
4050 doesnt exist on a desktop are you getting a laptop also 64gb ram sounds overkill for a laptop

They cope by having friends

I cope by getting high out of my soul but then I just feel fucking worse the next day. Life sucks not even drugs will save us