Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope with the weekend

Lvl32wizard

Lvl32wizard

Weeb trash
★★
I haven't been out in years on the weekend purely because there's more people everywhere and I hate being in crowds.
What do you all do to keep busy in the weekends?

posting here. Eating food. Watching youtube

Everyday is the weekend to me, one day it'll be the weekEND for me.

I just go on snapchat (on which I have no friends just fyi) go on that map bit and zoom into city centres where all the clubs are and just watch normies have fun while I rot at home.

I haven't really been out for the last 1500 days.

I just go on snapchat (on which I have no friends just fyi) go on that map bit and zoom into city centres where all the clubs are and just watch normies have fun while I rot at home.
@Jewsel

Anime, manga, music, walk around when it’s dark outside 9pm-5am, it’s just fun when I’m lost in music.

I love the weekend, it's the only 2 days I drink.

I rot. Thinking about going out late one weekend and just doing shit to piss normans off. It's juvenile sure, but hey if they treat me like shit then why can't I?

The weekend just blends with the weekdays for me. Just watching films or reading, sometimes video games but I'm not very much into that anymore, lots of sleep and going for very long walks. In evenings I open my drapes to watch the sun set for a couple of hours, I have a nice view of the city skyline as I live on a fairly high floor and it looks good when the sky dims.

Shitty music..a negro who is full of himself

posting here, need to start watching anime again gotta catch up on BC and other shows

Idk i kinda like some of his stuff.

I don't even pay attention to what day of the week it is anymore

gymcelling before noon after that cycling and playing War Thunder

Watching anime,Eating,Browsing this site, music

I haven't been out in years on the weekend purely because there's more people everywhere and I hate being in crowds.
What do you all do to keep busy in the weekends?
incels.is

Fortnite and Rocket League

I sit at home, play video games, go online, read, nephews and nieces come over too

Pop molly alone so i can feel good about myself. Also smoke weed read manga and play league all day. Just wanna kms already

Currently listening to music. But I'm gonna have to go outside today to withdraw €500 from the ATM, and buy some groceries.

Not before I shave though. I look even uglier with facial hair. 1.75/10 if I grow it out.

I go out and get drunk at clubs haha. It is a great cope. I love going out.

I go out and get drunk at clubs haha. It is a great cope. I love going out.
same

getting drunk enough to pass out is the best, i have people bring me water and i love the attention

You have to take it easy with that shit, if you abuse it, it'll turn you into a depressive crybaby.
Yeah i know ahahah, I try to keep it down to 2-3 times a month

I meditate for 48 hours straight.

Yeah i know ahahah, I try to keep it down to 2-3 times a month

You meant once in 2-3 months. You barely get the serotonin back in 3 weeks if you do 5-htp and have a really balanced diet. That's why you hear all those raver junkies "herpy derp the magic is gone" after doing it 5 days straight at a festival.