Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how do you guys cope with loneliness

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
Was on tiktok watching people show off their friends and loving family members. I feel like I'm missing out and wish I had friends to hangout with. Video games and music isn't helping anymore I just want to be loved/liked.

Solitude is my heaven.

Was on tiktok watching people show off their friends and loving family members. I feel like I'm missing out and wish I had friends to hangout with. Video games and music isn't helping anymore I just want to be loved/liked.
I just talk to myslef and hang out on this forum and random discords

Copes, cooming and more copes.

coding is a good cope, i make cheats for games and ruin them and piss off normies

Vidya, anime, cooming.

I’ve been lonely pretty much 99% of my entire life. I’ve learnt to cope with it and now i can’t imagine it any other way. While my friends got girlfriends, wives, kids, i seemed to of drifted off in the opposite direction. Isolated and alone but I’m beyond caring anymore.

I want to make one for krunker.io but I'm not that good at coding :fuk:
theres plenty of cheat sources on github you can paste from, i dont even think it has an anticheat either since its a shitty web game

Play online video games. It makes you feel like part of a community. Ironically, browsing this forum helps too.

Real life friendships are overrated anyway. They never last and it's very mentally draining to maintain friendships. Plus your friends will always screw you over if it benefits them enough. Look at how many dudes fuck their homeboy's girlfriend behind their back and stuff. That type of shit is normal.

In my opinion, true friendship is only possible when the person is related to you by blood, because then you will consider them a part of you. Unless you have some type of weird family dynamic going on.

theres plenty of cheat sources on github you can paste from, i dont even think it has an anticheat either since its a shitty web game
No I want the satisfaction of building something liek that from scratch just for myself I've used online cheats with JS injector chrome extensions

High IQ reply

Also it's over for onlychildcels like me or people that dont have a good bond with there siblings

Ik for a fact alot of normies feel this way but they dont give a shit and keep playing the game
Yeah it sucks for onlychildcels. Luckily I have 5 brothers and have a good relationship with all of them. I can only imagine how lonely I would be without 5 dudes as my permanent friends.

I do sometiems and get depressed they are doing well in life
I don’t even have the socials of my former classmates so I can’t even check on them. I just wonder about them

Food, fruits, snacks, youtube, good space documentaries, watch the news

That or go on a random night drive to a random location.

I talk to online friends and learn stuff ,online

delete all your social networks, those things are pure suifuel for incels