Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you guys cope with being a loser and made fun of by everyone

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have watched alot of videos but didnt improve me can any of you users over here give me advice on how to react to people making fun of you or giving you the silent treatment. ever since i came across the blackpill and incel forums my life became much worse than it was before but the benefit is i understand now the tricks that people play on you to control you and how everything is fake but back to the topic how do you guys cope everyday going to work or staying at home feeling the rage and pain 24/7 because man its like level 1000 in videogames our life is. the sad part of all this is that male are disposable they are treated worse than animals at some point espically if you are a ugly motherfucker.

People don’t make fun of me
they used to make fun of me back then but now i am experiencing the symptoms of being a social outcast

this might be a redpilled answer but meditation does help, idgaf what anyone says. even though i stopped practicing it, it helped me massively back then. you just dont gotta be no pussy and have to stick with it for months

this might be a redpilled answer but meditation does help, idgaf what anyone says. even though i stopped practicing it, it helped me massively back then. you just dont gotta be no pussy and have to stick with it for months
so do u recommend meditation but for how long though

Remember that the people that are insulting you are pussies and insecure themselves. Anyone happy with their lives would leave you be. What reason would they have to make fun of you if they had satisfaction about their person?

I just stay home as much as possible

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I just do all things a non-loser would do. Still don't feel like a winner, but it is hard to think of myself as a loser.

so do u recommend meditation but for how long though
i noticed the results only 3 months after i started, might be different for other people, sticking to it is hard but if you can manage to do that yo life will change

Remember that the people that are insulting you are pussies and insecure themselves. Anyone happy with their lives would leave you be. What reason would they have to make fun of you if they had satisfaction about their person?
yeah idk why but most likely they are evil people but this happened before not now

I just do all things a non-loser would do. Still don't feel like a winner, but it is hard to think of myself as a loser.
can i ask what do you do

i noticed the results only 3 months after i started, might be different for other people, sticking to it is hard but if you can manage to do that yo life will change
yeah but how many min do i medidate for

On and off drinking, just bought my first thing of Kratom so will see how that helps. Also do some phenibut.

I work from home so I don't have to deal with people irl, but if I do have to go outside people either avoid me, glare at me or sometimes do laugh/ mutter shit under their breaths.

oh i see do u have any advice for a 18 year old

On and off drinking, just bought my first thing of Kratom so will see how that helps. Also do some phenibut.

I work from home so I don't have to deal with people irl, but if I do have to go outside people either avoid me, glare at me or sometimes do laugh/ mutter shit under their breaths.
fuck thats sad. all due to us being ugly

yeah but how many min do i medidate for
could be as low as 10 mins a day, honestly up to you, if 5 mins will be easier but you'll be sure to stick to it then try 5

at work i keep the talk to work related and at a minimum. the only people that I will engage with further is people that i sniff out might be redpilled/blackpilled

Work, go to school, workout, read books, play Minecraft, drink beer.
really respect the gym & book grind but do you feel like the last 2 could be changed to sum better

could be as low as 10 mins a day, honestly up to you, if 5 mins will be easier but you'll be sure to stick to it then try 5
sure let me do it now and get of my phone

Choosing a subject of interest and becoming good at it is a good start.
Having something that you can be proud of.

at work i keep the talk to work related and at a minimum. the only people that I will engage with further is people that i sniff out might be redpilled/blackpilled
sadly where i am at most people are fully npcs

really respect the gym & book grind but do you feel like the last 2 could be changed to sum better
No, I gotta blow off steam to keep the ball rolling or I will self-destruct.

yeah idk why but most likely they are evil people but this happened before not now
Don't worry about their opinions on you. You sound young. Know that everyone your age right now in 5 years come is gonna be an obese & ugly lowlife POS with nothing to look forward to in their lives, so they cope by looking back at their glorified high school days

sure let me do it now and get of my phone
you will probably feel dissapointed after finishing the session but you gotta realize one session is nothing, you gotta do it for months
wish you the best luck brother

i lowkey thought the same thing back then but you just gotta progressively grind harder, after a while your body adjusts to the dopamine you are (not) getting and you start to enjoy hard tasks

By not taking part in any social interaction anymore

People can make fun of me but that doesn't mean they're better than me

yeah i dont know what i am good at
That's up to you to find out. Maybe start with growing some flower or small fruit trees, e.g. lemons. Then switch to something a bit more ambitious.
Gym really helps release negative energy. I have to thank YouTuber Undead Chronic for convincing me to commit to lifting.
But for him, I'd have roped a month ago or a bit more.

That's up to you to find out. Maybe start with growing some flower or small fruit trees, e.g. lemons. Then switch to something a bit more ambitious.

Gym really helps release negative energy. I have to thank YouTuber Undead Chronic for convincing me to commit to lifting.
But for him, I'd have roped a month ago or a bit more.
well i can do these things later as i live with my family

sadly where i am at most people are fully npcs
yeah so just only talk about work and when they ask you npc shit like what about that sportsball game? etc just give them an npc reply so they think youre the same as them

I'm used to, it affects me much less than it did before

You're 18, you claim you cry yourself to sleep 3am to 4am every night, when do you work?

Why not quit? get another job lined up then quit, what do they usually make fun of you for? dont do that at your next job if it can be helped

Nobody makes fun of me, if he does, he gets slapped in the face. Just because I am ugly it doesen’t mean I am a pussy. My mind is pure

Man, I have no clue how to, I would like an answer too, I'm currently receiving the silent treatment for days, like over a year, I think, from my parents not even silent, of course, part of the silent treatment involves swearing at you or giving you as a bad example.

For instance, my mother, whenever she scolds my brother or my father about anything, she says, "Don't be like him, he is _,_,____"

Brutal

Anyway, thanks for posting this, I might just watch this thread cause I'm looking for an answer, I've tried too, not like I didn't try, it came back to me getting jealous of my mom's affection, and much more, anger, all three of them (brother, father, mother) would treat me this way.

Man, I have no clue how to, I would like an answer too, I'm currently recieving the silent treatment for days, like over a year, I think, from my parents not even silent, of course, part of the silent treatment involves swearing at you or giving you as a bad example.

For instance, my mother, whenever she scolds my brother or my father about anything, she says, "Don't be like him, he is _,_,____"

Brutal
thats so sad man to hear idk what to say but my mother is nice to me however the rest its kinda bad tbh they give me the silent treatment too and i remember my father once said to me there is no use to u brutal dude

i dont work bro still at school
You can always work part time, not everyone has parents that nice, that are willing to accept, you being an incel and still going NEET or LDAR. My mom already warned me she won't keep me when I'm 16 and she'll just fucking get me out the house, threats of the sort, made such threats in response to me talking trash.