Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you guys act/behave drunk?

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
Personally I just get all relaxed and giggly but some of my highschool classmates used to get all pricky or act "gangster-esque" jfl

Never gotten drunk before

Have you ever drank just a little alcohol though?

I never drank till full on drunk too but enough to feel the effects
Not that either

Oh I see

Religious reasons or do you just not find interest in drinking culture?
Just never been interested in it

just more extrovert

Personally I just get all relaxed and giggly but some of my highschool classmates used to get all pricky or act "gangster-esque" jfl
Very retarded and low inhibition.

Dpends. Bit more extrovert I guess, but the hangerover the day after is horrible.

Little drunk, relaxed and don't give a fuck. Really drunk, emotional and crying.

Way more low inhib

Never drank alcohol.

depends

if I get tipsy I act low inhib If I get too drunk im just tired and wasted

No particular reason. I never bothered to drink alcohol or smoke.
I see. I personally try stuff at least once (conditionally). Smoking is absolute bullshit and feels horrible imo.

I see. I personally try stuff at least once (conditionally). Smoking is absolute bullshit and feels horrible imo.
I tried smoking once when I was 15. Absolutely hated it. Never smoked ever again. I would like to try beer or alcohol someday but I'm too high inhib to go outside and buy some.

I call you nigger and bitches whores who ride the Chad carousel. I say it out loud and they look with disgust at me. Sometimes they're surprised. That ugly bastard knows the truth. I talk to myself loudly and everybody who wants to listen.

I call you nigger and bitches whores who ride the Chad carousel. I say it out loud and they look with disgust at me. Sometimes they're surprised. That ugly bastard knows the truth. I talk to myself loudly and everybody who wants to listen.
jfl

more low inhib but still very non nt

Stay up all night killing varmints

Retarded and subhuman like