Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you go outside?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I am thinking of squinting as hard as possible when I go out as to avoid me accidentally looking at a gigamogger. The less people in my field of vision the better. Thoughts?

I just go outside not giving a single fuck.

I like to go out at night. Ideally about 2-3am.

just filter out surroundings , these People dont fucking care about your ass , neither should you.

Humans are Upscaled Bacteria , Primitive and Only out for Personal Gain . They Drink Wine and Whore on OF , while some People die in Russia , and are starving in shitskin Land.

This World is Evil , Worships Evil and One Ups the Next Poor Guy ( if Possible ) , so why care.

@PLA1092

I am thinking of squinting as hard as possible when I go out as to avoid me accidentally looking at a gigamogger. The less people in my field of vision the better. Thoughts?
Look down? Idk,i just look through normie scum when i go out to get groceries.

just filter out surroundings

Indeed. I've always been dissociated when in the presence of other people. All artificiality vanishes when one is miserable and incapable of bonding with NTs.

I go out and look at little girls with sexual intent :feelshmm: it's extreme lifefuel they can't do anything about it except flee :feelshmm: as a truecel the biggest power you hold is making holes uncomfortable :feelshmm:

I did not leave the house for about 3 weeks now.

All these people are up their Ass, dont even know who you are let alone that your father is dead sine 15 years. There really is no Reason to pay to much attention to others.
Indeed. I've always been dissociated when in the presence of other people. All artificiality vanishes when one is miserable and incapable of bonding with NTs.

go walk in the woods, fewer people around

Wake up, shit, eat breakfast, get out of bed, get the day started