Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How do you get treated in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
brutal so its inceldom related abd not racism,ita because our ugly/weird looks

DId you have poor clothes on?Did you look durty?
I was wearing expensive clothes that i bought recently and had showered so no i didnt look any more dirty than my shit genetics already make me look. Even had a shopping list in my hand but I guess i look that fucking subhuman that I am always assumed to be a thief

I was wearing expensive clothes that i bought recently and had showered so no i didnt look any more dirty than my shit genetics already make me look. Even had a shopping list in my hand but I guess i look that fucking subhuman that I am always assumed to be a thief
brutal,

In buses people never sit near me
For me it's the other way around. Usually in the bus, when there's some hot lady with big boobs with empty seat in her side, I would sit besides her so I could fap ninja style as I watch her tits bounce as the bus bumps into some rocks. But I always wear sun glasses though so she wouldn't notice that I am staring at her boobs. Sometimes I record the lady's bouncing tits so I have a fap material afterwards.

this is the general expression people give me - - >:dafuckfeels:

I get treated ok in public caused I don't look super scary im just a bit ugly, short and neotenous. This aint really a problem for ricecels like me cause most people dont really sees asians as a threat.