Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you get this lucky?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
7C305A9A 64C6 48B6 B409 4119A3DED628

I don't know bro, he's pretty lucky to have such a great personality.

he's dead now tho :lul:

test

the post bot works lets gooo

Guy must be fucking every Afghan girl in the village while the subhuman Taliban have to fuck goats.

while the subhuman Taliban have to fuck goats.

lol not even a joke I remember an article about a guy caught in the act.

Even under Sharia law some men can't find a wife JFL.

im not even the same species as him

He looks like a manlet tho

just get shot by your own men theory

He was 5'11 his name is pat tillman there is a movie about him called the tillman story
His personality was so good they made a movie out of him

notice no movies about 5'2 balding indian janitors :feelsrope:
Their personalities are so toxic by default that they don’t deserve movies made about them. If you’re 6’2, attractive and with a jaw that can cut through glass however, you get your own movie called “Chad the Janitor” as their personalities are just so great.

Their personalities are so toxic by default that they don’t deserve movies made about them. If you’re 6’2, attractive and with a jaw that can cut through glass however, you get your own movie called “Chad the Janitor” as their personalities are just so great.
tbh i hate those 5'2 indian janitors theyre so evil and their personalities are so bad :feelspuke: we should bully and kill then

tbh i hate those 5'2 indian janitors theyre so evil and their personalities are so bad :feelspuke: we should bully and kill then
Their misogyny prevented them from growing any taller.

indeed hes very evil hmm i should make a subreddit called r/indianjanitortears :feelshehe:
You should. We need to put a stop to their bigotry and toxic misogyny once and for all by bullying them to suicide.

You see way better looking Chads than this tbh, this guy is just a T-maxxed caricature. That’s why Brad Pitt is better looking than John Cena. You need some ‘pretty boy’ traits to be in the top tier, this guy’s jaw is too big is anything.

fuck him hes a twat with a gay hat

Just look like a thumb theory.

Jfl, he’s a giga chad though. I’m just trying to cope.

shoutout to the based hERo that friendlyfired this chad.

He might have received a chin injury at some point, he also has brown eyes and could be norwooding under that hat...

Still a giga chad. Let's hope he went on a blind date with an IED...

Imagine dropping a successful NFL career just to be killed by friendly fire in a useless war

image searched this guy, he ditched his comfy pro sports career to become a militarycuck and then got shot by his buddy :feelskek: what a clown