Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you get rid of anxiety?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
i pretty much have it everyday, this weird tensed up feeling in my chest. i dont trust any of the medications out there, any ideas how i can stop it boyos?

What's the source of your anxiety? If it's general anxiety, then you need to build some confidence and pride in yourself. That's easier said than done though, I too have anxiety and tbh I find most psychological advice to be just platitudes and nonsense that doesn't actually apply when you're actually hurting and in need of help.

Zoloft ( original recipe ) helped me in my worst.
I just have small remnants of it when i am outside.
Doesn´t bother me that much tbh

Now that i am a clown, makes even less sense to have it.

Anxiety stems from the fear of death. https://www.google.com/search?q=anxiety+survival+instinct

I want to die, so when I feel anxiety nowadays I try to remind myself that I'm fearing death, which is something I want. It might work for just anxiety but unfortunately it isn't enough to gain the courage to rope

A zero carb raw meat diet no joke

propanolol is pretty safe.

Does whats intended, lowers heart rate, gets rid of shakes. But it won't do anything for the mental aspect of it.

Apathymaxxing is the only thing that works for me. When I feel nothing, just LDAR all day and give no shit if i live or die I feel fine in most situations.

Gonna be forced to wageslave and interact with normies again soon tho which is gonna bring all that shit back since I'll actually have to care about holding down the job long enough to replace my PC so I can return to the copes i lost.

Be desired by young beautiful women, your anxiety will evaporate once you do that.

i pretty much have it everyday, this weird tensed up feeling in my chest. i dont trust any of the medications out there, any ideas how i can stop it boyos?

ashwagandha

I self-medicate with it, and it significantly reduces my anxiety.

Get jawline surgery

You can't, the only way you can stop anxiety is when people like your presence and want you around, when people automatically don't like, then you will always feel anxiety.

Incels will forever feel anxiety.

Just you stop caring. You know you're a second-rate human and nothing you do will make you have friends or get a woman. If nothing you do matters, then there's nothing more to worry about. Just follow your life with your strange tastes and what makes you feel good.

Xanax/Clonazepam. Be safe though, shits addicting.

I dont have anxiety but you can't control this type of issue, maybe jew pills? lmao

I don't want to get listed as mentally ill so all I have rn is adderall and alcohol.

As femoid-y and bluepilled as it sounds avoiding "triggers". Avoid going outside. Avoid doing things far out of routine etc :feelsseriously:

There is only one way and you are not going to like it. You will have to hit the problem straight on, just fucking get yourself in as many anxious situations as you possibly can and you will eventually be cured.

There is only one way and you are not going to like it. You will have to hit the problem straight on, just fucking get yourself in as many anxious situations as you possibly can and you will eventually be cured.
Cope:bluepill:

What's the source of your anxiety? If it's general anxiety, then you need to build some confidence and pride in yourself. That's easier said than done though, I too have anxiety and tbh I find most psychological advice to be just platitudes and nonsense that doesn't actually apply when you're actually hurting and in need of help.
I am afraid of people looking at me

start masturbating a lot

No idea. Wish I knew.

You can't. Its genetic

I think it started with my shitty helicopter parenting upbringing. I have always feared confrontations, I wouldn't say it's that bad but my mind is never at ease. Another thing to add is I never fought back against my bullies.
Zoloft ( original recipe ) helped me in my worst.
I just have small remnants of it when i am outside.
Doesn´t bother me that much tbh

Now that i am a clown, makes even less sense to have it.
How can I get it bro, it's impossible to get prescription for these medicines
Anxiety stems from the fear of death. https://www.google.com/search?q=anxiety+survival+instinct

I want to die, so when I feel anxiety nowadays I try to remind myself that I'm fearing death, which is something I want. It might work for just anxiety but unfortunately it isn't enough to gain the courage to rope
Very interesting because when I think of death, my mind becomes at ease hence why I always ask God to take me.

Hard but proven, you have to go out of your comfort zone repeatedly. Times I avoid going outside is when I get more anxious.