Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you get out of bed every day without remembering the choices you didn't make?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
In your dreams and in your imagination, can you think of a different past if you had a different attitude?

The pain is great, I did my best but I feel like it wasn't enough, I understand my limitations but I don't accept them

Caffeine & alcohol

Can't put it in words

what do you mean?

I don’t blame myself. Nothing I could’ve done would’ve changed my fate. I was destined to register to this forum from the day I was born

I fucked up in life when it comes to some things, I won't lie. I still try to live however, thinking that I'll may be able to find some atonement and redeem myself.

wouldn't have made a difference , it was never my fault

idk does it matter

In your dreams and in your imagination, can you think of a different past if you had a different attitude?

The pain is great, I did my best but I feel like it wasn't enough, I understand my limitations but I don't accept them
I made a move on the girl I liked I tried at my hobbies at least I can say on my death bed I wasn't a pussy

I don’t blame myself. Nothing I could’ve done would’ve changed my fate. I was destined to register to this forum from the day I was born
I feel the same. If I somehow got the chance to go back to when I was a kid and redo everything I wouldn't because I know it would end up the same. I was actually pretty outgoing in the 9th grade yet the bullying was extremely brutal

I feel the same. If I somehow got the chance to go back to when I was a kid and redo everything I wouldn't because I know it would end up the same. I was actually pretty outgoing in the 9th grade yet the bullying was extremely brutal
Today we are the consequence of what we tried to be in the past. I don't even blame myself because I didn't have the means. I just feel that I could have had more courage.
But the courage itself wasn't ready to come to me at that time. In the end, we are never to blame.