Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get around an UberEats ban?

M

Mizuma

Greycel
I got a bunch of free food on UberEats for a while by sticking some hair in the food and raising a complaint. After many successful attempts, I got banned eventually.

I tried making a new account with a different number, email address, and bank card. Didn't work. I thought maybe I'm IP blocked so I used a VPN, didnt work. I think they can see the name on the bank card is the same and that's how they know its me. Probably banned for life now :cryfeels:

What do I do?

Last edited:
Get door dash.

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing

the question you should be asking yourself is how do you get around the gates of hell.

They block your address I believe

They block your address I believe
But I live in an apartment block and didn't put my exact door since I meet them outside. Don't tell me I got everybody here banned too lmao

New device + new sim + new account on 4g + virtual cc revolut

I got a bunch of free food on UberEats for a while by sticking some hair in the food and raising a complaint. After many successful attempts, I got banned eventually.

I tried making a new account with a different number, email address, and bank card. Didn't work. I thought maybe I'm IP blocked so I used a VPN, didnt work. I think they can see the name on the bank card is the same and that's how they know its me. Probably banned for life now :cryfeels:

What do I do?
use your girlfriend's credit card, inkwell