Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you get a job that pays over $15 if you have autism????

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Like legit crippling social anxiety and autism. I can't answer the phone. I can't talk to clients. I can't do anything that has any degree of stress. WTF do aspies do for a living?

trades, IT, accounting

u don't

u have to interact with other humans in all of those positions. I need something with ZERO interaction.

become a long haul truck driver

become a long haul truck driver
don't know anything about cars. If it breaks down I'm fucked. Also never drove a truck. Also get lost a lot and am bad at driving. Fucking lol at me.

If you want 0 interaction no area related to Engineering is good for you unless you are a genius you will always have to team play

Like legit crippling social anxiety and autism. I can't answer the phone. I can't talk to clients. I can't do anything that has any degree of stress. WTF do aspies do for a living?

Janitorial? Security Guard?

it's almost impossible.I was hoping that would be my job but i still have to communicate with people and they are so retarded taht they dont understand some of the stuff taht i tell them that i have to take a minute to think in my head then say it to them and i look like an idiot.

self-employment

I have severe anxiety and I'm convinced I'm somewhere on the spectrum but I got a job quite easily. In my job interview spaghetti was fallin out my pockets I was so nervous but they understood that I had anxiety. I'm sure theyll understand your nervousness.

You don't.

Even IT jobs have stupid social requirements now.

Us ugly genetic shit will only continue to be drowned out from society.

Janitorial? Security Guard?
I tried to get a job in security back in 2015, it didn't end well. I'm just too awkward in person, incredibly nervous and I never know what to say.

Honestly the best solution for you is NEETdom, every job recquieres some sort of human interaction nowadays

the only thing i can think of is self employed jobs where you fix a pipe or program something or some shit then do it alone.

I'm in the same boat as you if someone knows the answer please pm me I need a job and i'm afraid to use my voice. Never talked in real life no joke and never been to a store in my life

Autist here and I just landed a janitorial job, cleaning a YMCA during the night.

Kick ass.

How much does it pay? Do you need to know spanish? I don’t want to work night shift because it will hurt my chances with girls.

You're lucky to have a job atleast. I can't go out at all to have any job.

Garbage collector.

depends where you live...