Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you get a better personality?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
From what I've heard personality disorders are extremely hard to treat. How would I acquire a better personality?

be happy, problem is if you're an incel you have nothing to be happy for

Reading fiction drama and such will help you improve your social skills. Seeing how MC’s think will allow you to learn to think like an MC instead of having spaghetti for thoughts. Personality is just how you think about things.

your looks are your personality:blackpill:

Reading fiction drama and such will help you improve your social skills. Seeing how MC’s think will allow you to learn to think like an MC instead of having spaghetti for thoughts. Personality is just how you think about things. nirmi

Reading fiction drama and such will help you improve your social skills. Seeing how MC’s think will allow you to learn to think like an MC instead of having spaghetti for thoughts. Personality is just how you think about things.
I agree, normies think reality is some shitty CW show so just speak like you know what you're talking about 100% of the time

Watch every episode of the show "Entourage", and act like those guys irl.

Through red bull it's giving me wings