Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how do you fucking do anything on a cunting iShit phone?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
How do you move files from a pc to iphone? how do you screenshot?

lol iphone is normscums phone real incel uses india mod galaxy s3 mini with original battery inside

I like iPhones they are easy to use

Apple doesn't want you to know these things, sorry

Screenshot - volume up + power button
Files - iCloud or iTunes or use the Files app and connect to a smb share (least painful method)

This is all for latest gen iPhones

Last edited:
iPhones are for normies

Apple doesn't want you to know these things, sorry
Apple is for normies with too much normies, or poor niggers who think buying expensive things makes them high class. The same kind of faggots who buy Jordans.

can't even cunting change my contact names

Only a sexhaver loser is using a iclown.

Sell it and buy a better phone.

iPhone is good if you just want it for calls, texts and emails. The OS is good and smooth but it's so limited: If you need the phone for media, transferring files or anything slightly complicated it's going to be hard or impossible. For everything else Android is better.

How do you move files from a pc to iphone? how do you screenshot?
Lol you can't do anything with an ishit. So over if you bought one. Doesn't even let you fucking download files!!
You just give your money to the Jews it's the ultimate symbol of devotion to the Jews.

Here's the thing. You don't

lol iphone is normscums phone real incel uses india mod galaxy s3 mini with original battery inside
real incel has no use for phone because real incel is never more than 10 feet away from his desktop PC.

Here's the thing. You don't
epic fucking design
iPhone is good if you just want it for calls, texts and emails. The OS is good and smooth but it's so limited: If you need the phone for media, transferring files or anything slightly complicated it's going to be hard or impossible. For everything else Android is better.
what a piece of shit

real incel has no use for phone because real incel is never more than 10 feet away from his desktop PC.
im the only real incel on this forum. rest are glowtrannies

Lol you can't do anything with an ishit. So over if you bought one. Doesn't even let you fucking download files!!
You just give your money to the Jews it's the ultimate symbol of devotion to the Jews.
my mom's old phone. I would never buy this shit