Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you fraud tinder pics?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I'm not talking morphs or anything but some tips/tricks to make them optimum.

Stuff like removing the acne, making the teeth white, perfect lighting.

Anyone got any tips I know nothing about photo editing. Is there some apps or something for this that are easy to use?

Chicks do this all the time and most of them are dumb as hell.

using a filter i guess

I don't even know what a filter is.

You need to dumb this down for me. I've never used social media in my life and I'm trying to ascend.

Use tons of fake up and a bit of photoshop eventually.

Only Asians guys can pull off fake up and even then it makes them look gay.
I was ironic on the fake up part, only foids do it shamelessly. However men on TV do use a bit of make up to appear brighter on screen. It only works if it's barely/not visible. You can give it a try, idk.

@CopingGymcel

Get your butt in here I made this thread in response to this post I saw you make.

Why even approach random foids during the day as an incel? It's clearly not very effective.

You're much better off installing Tinder and frauding your pics a little.

I was ironic on the fake up part, only foids do it shamelessly. However men on TV do use a bit of make up to appear brighter on screen. It only works if it's barely/not visible. You can give it a try, idk.
This, also fraud angle, lighting, frame, pets, accessories, try to look badass, use lifts, add 2 inches of height in bio etc.
Be creative jfl

You need a decent camera. I read that longer focal length is better.
The reverse selfie camera on most Samsungs or androids is hopeless.
Maybe my face is just hopeless. But can help if you get like a new phone that meets the camera requirments.

This, also fraud angle, lighting, frame, pets, accessories, try to look badass, use lifts, add 2 inches of height in bio etc.
Be creative jfl

You got any angle tips?

I've heard the pet thing but I'm not an animal person and never will be so not doing that.

Thinking of going out to take some pics at noon tomorrow as that's when its brightest outside.

You got any angle tips?

I've heard the pet thing but I'm not an animal person and never will be so not doing that.

Thinking of going out to take some pics at noon tomorrow as that's when its brightest outside.
@/pol/cel knows how to fraud brah

@CopingGymcel

Get your butt in here I made this thread in response to this post I saw you make.
You can use angles (3/4 is quite nice), some good lighting and a little bit of editing in photoshop (add shadows, improve skin).

A DSLR camera with a good lens can make quite the difference. Can make your face look nice and wide.. Not really frauding, though. But selfies make a lot of people look worse.

You don't want to fraud too much, though, unless you're super low inhib and aggressive. You still have to look like you, but an enhanced you.

I just go to /soc/ and pic a random rate me pic for my experiments.

also fraud angle, lighting
This, angle and lighting are even more important than the rest, even more than photoshop, clothing or fake up or bio.

Lighting is everything, you can look like a pedophile or a white knight in his shiny armor just because of it. And you can literaly lose or gain weight, or seem taller or smaller thanks to play on angle.

I've heard that meth makes you look better :feelzez:

Use a filter with high exposure to fraud clear skin.

Use Crest white strips for teeth pretty cheap and effective

Light from below, head up, squint.
This, angle and lighting are even more important than the rest, even more than photoshop, clothing or fake up or bio.

Lighting is everything, you can look like a pedophile or a white knight in his shiny armor just because of it. And you can literaly lose or gain weight, or seem taller or smaller thanks to play on angle.
This. Jfl proof: some people believing I am chadlite