Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you focus on school when you’re incel af and depressed?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Seriously? My whole family doesn’t understand my mindset and they just think I’m “lazy”

Fucking suicidefuel tbh

Its a cope basically

I don't bother with (((education)))

You can't, and less if you suffer bullying constantly as I did throughout my middle school. It's hell.

You can't, and less if you suffer bullying constantly as I did throughout my middle school. It's hell.
Yeah, I guess the one good thing about college is there’s really no bullying. People just ignore you

It's impossible to thrive in an environment that doesn't accept you. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to arduous work when they have nothing to strive for in the present.

Yeah, I guess the one good thing about college is there’s really no bullying. People just ignore you
That's true, as an incel I always feel depressed, but when I think of everything I had to go through in school, it does not bother me that much anymore.

You don’t.
There no bullying because they are too busy having relationships and experiences and enjoying their youths. They got all the bullying out of their systems and now they know they’re top dog. Now they’re just reaping the rewards..

I don’t feel much of anything these days. If you’re depressed, try sleeping more.

I know I have to focus on it because there is no other option

Keep far away from social contact.
Sit at the back of the class during lessons.
When it's leaving time GTFO ASAP.

If you're not near the proximity of normies, femoids or chad school becomes a whole lot more tolerable.

Step 1: Drop out of school
Step 2: Hop in a private jet
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Dr. @Ritalincel can maybe help you out with that.

Why even go to school? For me all it amounted to was wageslaving at an office desk earning good money but no time to even spend it JFL.

This world is just not worth living in, i'd probably still hate it even if i wasn't incel. Imagine wageslaving 5-6 days a week with little to no free time so you can feed your wife and kids, i'd kill myself tbh.

Keep far away from social contact.
Sit at the back of the class during lessons.
When it's leaving time GTFO ASAP.

If you're not near the proximity of normies, femoids or chad school becomes a whole lot more tolerable.

This is what I did, but ended up developing full on psychosis, stopped going to class altogether. Before I knew it, I was out on the street with no where to go. Was brutal the first couple of months before I got on some program to get off the streets, get a job, etc. Thankfully, that was a long time ago, so I can put it out of my mind now.

It's over if you swallow the holy blackpill

I would try to cope with nootropic.
@Ritalincel

Just try to graduate from school then you can LDAR all you want
Oh and be ware of college cost, they fuck you up and make it impossible to LDAR so you're forced to wageslave for some (((company))) 10 hours a day and be paid peanuts, you can't even repay the college funds in years.

Best of luck

I’m not sure how I did it to be honest. I know I coped hard with vidya, but I kept all the blackpill stuff out of my mind when work was in front of me.

try vyvanse or guanfacine

Seriously? My whole family doesn’t understand my mindset and they just think I’m “lazy”

Fucking suicidefuel tbh
I made a mistake to chose an high effort school and It was a nightmare to finish it even with low marks. I just couldn't focus on that uninteresting crap an I became depressed cuz of inceldom and shaming from foids. Obviously foids were 80% of the classmates and they performed much better cause of stupid school focused on memorizing and throwing up shit something foids beasts are very good at

It's impossible to thrive in an environment that doesn't accept you. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to arduous work when they have nothing to strive for in the present.
High IQ

They think you’ll focus on school to overcome low looks and betabux your way out of inceldom. Too bad you’re :blackpill: (hopefully) and that we’re living in the year of 2019.

I somehow did better at school than like 60% of normies that actually tried despite the fact I never studied, was constantly bullied, and literally slept through half my lessons

I'm pretty sure my credit score is good enough to get into University :lul:

I like to study ngl. and i have to do this because i dont have anything else to do.fuck my life

You don't and that's why attractive people get better grades. Imagine having a girlfriend that supports you and rewards you with kink shit when you do well, and even if you fail she will help you get back on your feet. All because of facial bones and height combo.
Walking to class bright and early, their skin is perfect in bad conditions despite never using a skincare product in their life Giggle

They eat their morning snack on the way to class, a nice nutritious Apple, meanwhile the uglies are still in bed because they stayed up too late playing video games Giggle

The good looking people have a long, productive day ahead of them. They'll get their assignments done early, check with other good looking people to make sure they've done it right, meet up with the professor (who knows them by name) to have a chat about the assignment, and then they'll do some networking, all before old recessed jaw has even rolled out of bed feeling like he didn't even sleep Giggle Stomper

And you know what? They won't complain once about all this, they love the feeling of being accomplished, they just keep striving for more. Perfect skin, perfect hormone profile, why don't they have zits or bags under their eyes? Giggle Giggle Giggle

Fucking suicidefuel tbh
Same I feel the same way I have been in college for two years and still have no friends I see on normie media all the fun shit most people are doing while I LDAR in my room all day

Why even go to school? For me all it amounted to was wageslaving at an office desk earning good money but no time to even spend it JFL.

This world is just not worth living in, i'd probably still hate it even if i wasn't incel. Imagine wageslaving 5-6 days a week with little to no free time so you can feed your wife and kids, i'd kill myself tbh.
Thats why u dont have kids

For this. .

Dont let the normies win boyo, focus in your studies, no filthy foids. I know the system is pretty fucked up but with education you will have job satisfaction and the enough money to waste in copes like hobbies, If not you will end up poor and even with a shittier life .

I didn’t. I tried literally didn’t try in anything besides my computer classes and geometry cuz the teacher was dope and did as good as most people did trying super hard. Think I finished with an average gpa of 3.4 or something
I didn’t. I tried literally didn’t try in anything besides my computer classes and geometry cuz the teacher was dope and did as good as most people did trying super hard. Think I finished with an average gpa of 3.4 or something

That's why i dropped out

Dude im so incel, im incel af bruh i inceldommog you

It is over. I will go to college and it is pure suifuel. Brutal mogging waiting for me
Yes bro, im feel jealous whenever i see a neetcel

It's the only front that has been successful in my entire life, from kindergarten to college. Sports have been shitty until college, muscles always a disaster, my social life often inexistant or even full of bullying, foids a complete tragedy, but never did studies fail.

Bullying then the absence of social life and being ignored by foids surely were a huge bane, sometimes making me close to failure, but I fought back each time I was about to collapse.

Moreover, I first got the taste of a sort of "Blackpill" not with girls but with studying, when I realized that studying like a dog without a permanent scrutiny of opportunities and dangers would make you the slave of the system in a mediocre and low-paid job. This was 3-4 years ago. So now I always try to combine my ability to study with this vigilance.

Last edited:
For this. .
View attachment 92958
Dont let the normies win boyo, focus in your studies, no filthy foids. I know the system is pretty fucked up but with education you will have job satisfaction and the enough money to waste in copes like hobbies, If not you will end up poor and even with a shittier life .
I know this is just cope but good cope

I'm not depressed,inceldom doesn't get to me and I've learned how to adjust myself,socially so that I don't get bullied,but can still do the things I enjoy,those things being anime,video games and so on.
Your ejucation plays a big role in your life later on,when you need to get a job.I can't allow myself neglect It.

Do it for yourself and your own copes.

Just learn for exams. The rest is useless.