Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you fix your routine?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I swear, i try to not proscratinate (i barely play any games or watch movies) but my days go so fast.... and i often feel like if i take shower ill waste 30 minutes so i dont take it :feelskek: :lul: same about brushing teeth or doing other necessary stuff

would love to get on diet and exercise and keep perfect clean ,fit , healthy routine and the like tho

how do you do all these things daily?
im programmer and my legs are very weak from coding all the time and not walking much... but leg exercises (or any other) just feel like a total waste of time.. i need to train tho..

I swear, i try to not proscratinate (i barely play any games or watch movies) but my days go so fast.... and i often feel like if i take shower ill waste 30 minutes so i dont take it :feelskek: :lul: same about brushing teeth or doing other necessary stuff

would love to get on diet and exercise and keep perfect clean ,fit , healthy routine and the like tho

how do you do all these things daily?
im programmer and my legs are very weak from coding all the time and not walking much... but leg exercises (or any other) just feel like a total waste of time.. i need to train tho..
I find that once I start exercising hard (gym), it makes me feel very satisfied and gives me the energy to tackle other tasks that I would normally be too lazy to do quite easily

mogs me at being programmer

Set goals for yourself or some shit bro idk.

My routine is wasting time

I find it extremely hard to do anything besides lurking forums and imageboards nowadays
I do some meditation, language learning and reading, but it's minuscule compared to the amount of free time I have

I sart to do other things and try to change it slow