Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you find photos of girls you know in real life?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I've been trying to find some photos of my crushes so I can beat my meat but I haven't found anything. I've tried googling their names but nothing comes up.

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

Enigmatic93 said:

I've tried it but some of them don't have facebook, and the ones that do have an account have barely posted anything.

When they spam it on social media.

Social media is the best place. Normally its sods law that the girls you are really keen on don't whore it up on Instagram or in public on Facebook very often. You could always make a fake chad facebook profile and add them on Facebook and add them. They might well add you back!

commander_zoidberg said:
You could always make a fake chad facebook profile and add them on Facebook and add them. They might well add you back!

ahhahahahha

prepare yourself

If they don't have social media then you are not gonna be getting any pictures of them. It's not like there are pictures of every human on the net.

ambitioncel said:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

This is so fucking easy. If you're asking how to find pics of a girl in 2017 then you probably live in a forest with no computers.
The problem is I don't think they have any social media, I've checked and only one girl had a Twitter but it had three posts on it and no photos.

ambitioncel said:
If you're stalking a hot girl that doesn't have pictures of herself all over the internet...then something is up. You're best bet is to move on and pick another girl.

It's a fucking correlation. Literally every 9/10 Stacy at my school has bikini selfies and other pics all over instagram. Lol.
It's probably because I'm not after stacies, I'm after 7/10 and6/10

Don't look for them on Facebook, use Instagram and Snapchat.

ambitioncel said:
People are moving away from Facebook. Try instagram or Twatter.

Apparently a lot of people prefer sharing with people they know in private on whatsapp and snapchat lately. Don't know we're going to whack off too when Facebook and Instagram die. :disappointed:

Social media, every female loves it

Find her Insta and jerk it to her pics.

I don't, because fuck social media and I don't know any FHOs of my generation anyway.

Having a oneitis is the path to madness.

Crustaciouse said:
The problem is I don't think they have any social media, I've checked and only one girl had a Twitter but it had three posts on it and no photos.

Its very strange to find someone with twitter and w/o facebook because facebook has business applications. A lot of people use fake names on their ig and snap. If you manage to find her, just make a chad account with pics from google images or something and friend/follow them. People usually dont deny requests, regardless of who it is.