Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you fell Autism is Represented in Society?

Igor Gonçalves

Igor Gonçalves

i can't cum you're interrupting my concentration
Hi Guys, I fell that people with autism syndrome are super badly represented in society I fell that they are constantly facing a wall with no doors, there is no public education or any conversation about this spectrum. :incel:

What would you think should change so neurotypical people become aware of this and respect it?
(Please state if you have autism or not in the Responses)

basically women get much better treatment
not because they have autism, but because they're women and we live in a society
im an aspiecel btw

They respect autism (particularly in women) they just don't respect incel men, as autistic men often are.

basically women get much better treatment
not because they have autism, but because they're women and we live in a society
im an aspiecel btw
Maybe, I don't know the difference because I'm not a woman, and they often claim to be taken advantage of because of their "naivety"

Like with usual but autistic men seem far more disposable then their foid counterparts. Women seem to completely ignore the existence of any disadvantaged men in society besides the childs mother.