Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel when you see young moms?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
I feel frustrated when I see them what about you?
It's suifuel seeing young family enjoying their time buying together in the store.

i'm not the one wasting my golden years by taking care of an annoying ungrateful brat and look 40 by the time i'm in my late 20's so i couldn't care less, their loss. :feelsYall:

Not too frustrated, it's to be expected to see women make these terrible decisions and then realize how far they fucked themselves over. They made the choice not to prevent the baby and now they need to give birth to it. If anything I feel worse for the child born from that parent since they'll grow up with a terrible mother.

It's suifuel seeing young family enjoying their time buying together in the store.
there was a suifuel thread in regards to teen pregnancy, how imagining that while your in high school, the girl you impregnated insists on keeping the baby, your genes, to become her child. it is such a beautiful thing. it hurts knowing i never had that opportunity, and not even obese single mothers care for my presence. my dad was not very present, id see him, but he was an asshole. seeing that in public, would kill me in both ways, i guess.

I look at their husbands to see what their age is

Probably the same as I felt before seeing them

Screenshot 20240222 111521

And it doesn't really matter if they're young or old anymore

Mildly frustrated but also like karmic justice has happened. They're wasted potential, but they'd most likely not date me and it's always good to see foids facing consequences of their actions.

If the child is a boy he'd probably be an incel or fag while if it's a girl she can't lose.

You shouldn't have the right to cry just because you let yourself being creampied.

there was a suifuel thread in regards to teen pregnancy, how imagining that while your in high school, the girl you impregnated insists on keeping the baby, your genes, to become her child. it is such a beautiful thing. it hurts knowing i never had that opportunity, and not even obese single mothers care for my presence. my dad was not very present, id see him, but he was an asshole. seeing that in public, would kill me in both ways, i guess.
Brutal

Mildly frustrated but also like karmic justice has happened. They're wasted potential, but they'd most likely not date me and it's always good to see foids facing consequences of their actions.

If the child is a boy he'd probably be an incel or fag while if it's a girl she can't lose.
Usually their children are attractive

they fuck’d up big time

Two girls (who are like 19 or 20 now) I went to school with have kids.
One had two.
None my business but they were right bitches and proper chavie staceys so the kids they have brought into this world are probably going to be your average chad lite chavs, shooting up drugs, making a scene in class or wherever they go, riddled with mental illnesses they refuse to get treated those sort of things.
Most young moms these days arent moms out of a religoues duty and raising them in patriarchal family structure but are hood trash/ chavs who told the junkie father not wear a condom because they wanted welfare or because their own warped mind dosnt realise actions have consequences.
And people say eugenics is a bad thing because it wasn't implemented right but these same people who cry about eugenics keep saying communism deserves another shot...

Usually their children are attractive
Not really. Might be a manlet because the foidlet passed down her manlet genes. The child will probably be fucked up mentally too.

whores, That´s what I think.
These single moms are bottom of the barrel, cause they opened their legs easily

Most of the young moms are single jfl+they go with the bus imagine fucking with someone without even thinking of but he doesn't want to provide for my kid but i am a strong independent woman .

They disgust me. They think they’re special because they have kids. Once a foid has kids she should be chained to the kitchen.

Rage and envy

Most of the young moms are single jfl+they go with the bus imagine fucking with someone without even thinking of but he doesn't want to provide for my kid but i am a strong independent woman .
Their standards become higher?

Revulsion that they've ruined their bodies and lives.

See a washed up and future welfare Foid sponge

Suicidal because I just know the type of guy who knocked her up and how she would never even let me come into close proximity to me.