Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel when you mog someone?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
So obviously most of us aren't going to mog others frequently, but there's always smaller, less impressive fish. So how do you feel, when it happens?

I feel bad when I mog others.

I just know that they went through the trauma that I went through but worse

thats the thing. It never happens

It rarely happens. But when it does I often wonder why they have a girlfriend and not me.

For example, a new colleague of mine is shorter, probably equally bad looking facially and also has low social skills but still has a wife. I don't understand it.

Last time i height mogged someone, he was fit and had 2 kids so he still life mogged me to the jupiter

I don't think I ever mogged anybody in my life.

I wouldn’t know cause it never happens

Nothing really tbh.

Last edited:
I take zero pleasure in it if it happens, it's petty

The only people who evoke the feelings of me mogging them are those with severe disabilities, which is rather hypocritical coming from an autist but it must be what others feel when they're around me. It isn't a positive or negative feeling just more of a realization.

I ran into one of the few friends I had in middle school at university. He looked 5'6 and his face had barely changed from last I saw him, also had severe acne. I felt bad, I know life is and will be tough for him.

I'm Indian American, I sometimes mog guys shorter than me, but not often. I sometimes mog poorcel blacks and hispanic and indian immigrants, but agian not often. It feels good but also sad. There is an understanding between us.

I'm mogged 95% of the time.

Im average height so I heightmog manlets. It honestly feels amazing

Once I mogged someone at the gym in terms of height and frame. Then he GIGAMOGED me back by talking to his cute GF. Destroyed me. The facepill is brutal.

If someone ever mogged me, which never happens, I would feel bad for the other guy.

I don’t focus on others at all.

Nothing really if anything I feel bad for them because I know they have most likely lived a very hard life

Always pity unless they're somehow an exception of really ugly people that somehow have a gf then hate.

I don't feel anything

I feel happy.

I feel bad when I mog others.

I just know that they went through the trauma that I went through but worse
This but I also feel good/grateful knowing that it can always get worse

Its a whitepill fs

So obviously most of us aren't going to mog others frequently, but there's always smaller, less impressive fish. So how do you feel, when it happens?
The only thing I mog in is height. And when it happens, in the moment I feel good, but afterwards feel like shit because I realize they might have expected the shit I have.

i cant mog no one. everybody else is an environment-NIGGER

If lux is an incel, lux doesnt mog anyone, so nothingness

I don’t mog anyone

other people don't make me feel anything, whether they are mogged or moggers or w/e

That's 90% of it. Even a short handsome guy would never mog an ogre tallfag side-by-side.
You need an average face and frame. But I'll admit, being tall and hideous is clearly better than being short and hideous.

I feel good honestly, Even though I shouldn’t. But it’s only natural.