Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel when you mog someone?

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
To all the trucels out there; how do you feel when you mog another incel? Pride? Empathy? I never go outside and when I do I never see other inkwells.

I've never experienced this.

I don't know, I've only experienced being mogged. I am a -1/10 megagigateratruecel

This is like asking a homeless person what it feels like to have more money than someone else.

I know you guys will hate me for saying this but it feels good ngl. I'm "average height" so I can occasionally height mog someone and when I do it's a little bit of lifefuel. No wonder giga tallfags are always happy if they get to experience that on a 24/7 basis.

I don't mog anyone facially though.

I know you guys will hate me for saying this but it feels good ngl. I'm "average height" so I can occasionally height mog someone and when I do it's a little bit of lifefuel. No wonder giga tallfags are always happy if they get to experience that on a 24/7 basis.

Mogs me

Why should I mog someone?

Mogger

It doesn't feel good, I feel kinda bad for the guy I mogged tbh

Avi checks out :yes:

It's very rare, but I mog some truecels here. Brazilian normies are quite ugly, so I mog some guys that are below the average like me. But I feel indifferent about it, nobody cares about who is uglier between two subhumans.

I consciously feel bad but subconsciously feel good:blackpill:

It’s happened like less than 10 times in my life, but I don’t mind when it happens tbh, mostly because the other dude probably one-ups my own personality in some way, and also because what joy is there to feel - we’d be like a a shit pile next to vomit when put together. They’re both perceived negatively.

For me I don't want the other guy to feel bad that he is mogged so hard. And I don't 'look down' on him, aka in my mind I remember not to let it go to my head and act or think I am better than him.

Think of the two ways of racism. Either hating the other race and harassing them.. or being patronizing like they need help.

The normal non-racist way.. treating them the same as anyone else.

It happens very rarely, and I don't even care about mogging someone.

To all the trucels out there; how do you feel when you mog another incel? Pride? Empathy? I never go outside and when I do I never see other inkwells.
Honestly it feels good but I also pity the fellowcel.. idk

I feel nothing but pity and a desire to help, or at least not hurt or offend, whichever dude I have mogged, because I know what it is like to be brutally and remorselessly mogged, as I suspect many of us here do

Nothing
There is always a Chad who mogs me to death

I usually just mog others in height, I'm 5'7" but I am above manlets, don't feel proud of it though. idrc

Mogging doesn't mean shit as an incel. You subhumans mog no one. A mogger is someone who gets pussy. You get nothing. If am taller than someone doesn't mean I mog him. I don't mog shit. I'm a 32 year old incel who is doomed to be alone.

Just Fucking Lol.

Temporarily good then I realize 80% of the guys are feeling the same way when passing by me :feelskek:

i feel really bad for him. moral values turn men into incel in 21th fucking clown century.

I feel like having a stiff drink of whisky after mugging someone! It's a bit nerve wracking tbh...

Jk... (& in Minecraft)

I hate it. I stop all behavior that attributes to it. I truly wish the best for my fellow mankind.

only mog is piv
I feel like having a stiff drink of whisky after mugging someone! It's a bit nerve wracking tbh...

Jk... (& in Minecraft)
damn emba never realized you're such a postmaxer. impressive for a 65 year old ! :owo:

I rarely mog people but when I do I become sadistic like most abuse victims