Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel when you look at your reflection in the mirror

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
I feel disgusted

shame and hatred for the waste of potential that stands there

It doesn't bother me. I don't think im ugly. society thinks otherwise tho.

I don't feel anymore

I genuinely fantasize about pouring acid onto myself. I feel like I have a moral obligation to do so. It's really odd.

It's strange. After feeling disgusted by my visage for so long, I don't feel much anymore. Instead, I feel rather disconnected from the person staring back at me in the mirror, as if my brain cannot fully comprehend how fucked I am and why I am placed in the body of a complete genetic trash of a subhuman.

I do everything to avoid this begause this can ruin my day.

When this happen, i Can cry, feel rage or just LDAR like a zombie and stare a wall

disappointed
my life would have been immeasurably better if i had longer leg bones
better frame

Disgust and anger, self hatred. Truly over my home has a lot of mirrors everywhere and I try to avoid them because it’s just a reminder to kms.

Emptiness is a mirror reflecting my own face, I see myself and am seized by disgust and fear. Through my indifference for people, I’ve been placed outside of their society. Now I live in a ghost world, enclosed in my dreams and imaginings.
Yet, despite all this, you do not wish to die
Yes, I want to.
What are you waiting for?
I want knowledge.

uWu

Are you talking to me?

Yes Emba.

How do you feel when you look at your reflection in the mirror​

Hi! I'm emba!

Are you emba too?

We're emba!

We're EMBA!

Exhausted and dead inside

I don't hate it. I'm not that ugly, just not super attractive. I do see how tired and worn down I look though. Dark eye circles, wrinkles starting, and just a lack of life.

Shake the mirror aggresively then leave dreadfully.

Sometimes I dont care but Sometimes I look in the mirror and It makes me angry looking at the complete disappointment my physical body is

When I look in the mirror its a brutal reminder of how terrible my chances in life are and how fucked I am
I can see why everything has gone wrong for me just by looking in the mirror

I just avoid the mirror

To be honest? I like myself