Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel when you learn that an incel ascended?

How do you feel when you learn that an incel ascended?

• Happy for him

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Envious, but happy for him

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Just envious

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Envious and hateful towards him

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Envious and wanting to ruin things for him with his woman

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
where is the don't care option?

Sure, I'd like to have some too but happy that there is one less incel
full

Happy for him. At least there'd be one less subhuman rotting on this forum

Depressed, but happy for him.

Envious and hateful because they were never incel in the first place aka fakecels/LARPers.

The ONLY exception to this are Surgerymaxxers

Envious and hateful because they were never incel in the first place aka fakecels/LARPers.

But surgerymaxxers proved to be NT and decent-looking enough to get a job good enough to afford such expensive stuff. I mean, in most cases, some might just come from a well-off family.

Incels don't ascend bro. If you ascend, you're at least chadlite, TBH.

Context is everything.

How hot is the foid? What is the PSL rating of the incel? What was the incel's behaviour? Does he later get cheated on? etc

too many variables

Meh I don't care. I don't know him so why should I waste my time on him.

Context is everything.

How hot is the foid? What is the PSL rating of the incel? What was the incel's behaviour? Does he later get cheated on? etc

too many variables
This.

e.g. If you were a 6'2, 5
6/10 caucasion who was too shy: you can leave.

If you were a 2/10, 5'4, caucasion (granted ascension with these parameters is impossible), Id pray that you don't get inevitably cucked.

depends who the incel is, but most of the time id say the 2nd option

This.

e.g. If you were a 6'2, 5
6/10 caucasion who was too shy: you can leave.

If you were a 2/10, 5'4, caucasion (granted ascension with these parameters is impossible), Id pray that you don't get inevitably cucked.

there is no ascension for incels, therefore fakecel normalshit all along.

If anyone ascended they probably werent incel to begin with just lazy thats my opinion

Indifferent, I don't care either way because a) he's a degenerate now and b) I am not jealous of him, nor envious nor bitter.

Happy but ever so envious knowing I'll never get any

It would depend on the circumstances, such as whether he would ascend with a landwhale or a Stacy, and whether I liked or disliked the specific incel that ascended.

I only wonder if his family buried or incinerated him.

I picked the last one. This is because it is literally impossible to ascend properly if you are an incel. Someone who does ascend probably wasn’t even a proper incel and was just LARPing.

People who do ascend are fakecels. But I agree that surgerymaxxing is an exception

Yea tbh usually I assume that when someone rlly ascends it’s cause they got major surgery to change their looks

If he was a curry I feel kind of glad because he beat the odds.
But if it is a white or black guy I prefer not to hear about it because they have a much easier time ascending imo

I just feel disappointed tbh, knowing that he was just a fakecel larper all along

I want to see my fellow incels ascend. Just because i cant doesnt mean some of you guys cant find happiness some day

Nothing really, I am void of emotions

I feel like - "Oh, another white guy got a date, surprise surprise"

Last edited:
IT won’t touch this thread

indifferent. I don't feel "envious" over random women that I've never met and have no attachment to, and there's usually a catch to it anyways. like Venomkore "ascending" with a girl even though he isn't dating her, hasn't had sex with her and is potentially just orbiting her

This. I jave norived common patrern amongst these ascended "incels", they are almost always white, younger than 20, have neurotypical frienda/use snapchat and other normie ahot, first world and often have chad family membwra.

Shitakons lije me have not a sibgoe family membwr above normie level, no friends, no apps etc.

Literally anyone who awcended without surgery was never that fucked to be gin with

Last edited: