Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel when watching Norwegian Stacy get beheaded?

How do you feel when watching it ?

• Disgusted

• Angry

• Indifferent

• Sweet revenge

• Aroused

• Laughing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t watch that shit. No one deserves that. Only if you’re a killer yourself.

Hell I think she didn't suffer enough. Any western liberated woman should be wipped and slapped.

1F4AF672 8E72 47A4 A990 35D6D22EE434

i dont care, she would have rejected me for being ugly

I flinched a little bit at first, but then went meh shortly after. Mostly indifferent.

Laughing, satisfaction, the part where she screamed was my favourite, I kept watching it over and over. Also indifferent, and revenge but you can only vote for one.

I don't support Jihadis but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over this either.

The whore got what she deserved, but also -

Last edited:
I'm used to seeing gore and crap but honestly it still isn't pleasant to watch. I'm indifferent to the video tbh.

Yes, they were bluepilled dumbass roasties.
Yes, they deserved punishment.
But they didn't deserve to get slaughtered like that. Nobody deserves that. Not even an animal deserves that.

If she stayed in her country and married a decent guy, instead of travelling around the world trying to catch all the STDs and exotic chad dicks, this wouldn't have happened to her

beheading is what should happen to all whores like this

expected more screaming tbh

I wasn't very disgusted, I was more apathetic than anything else. So somewhere between disgusted and apathetic (closer to apathetic). I don't like gore

fucking disgusting, the murderers should be hanged to make an example for radicals not to do this shit. that looked very painful for her

Last edited:
Anyone who gets "erections or aroused from this" would piss themselves if they put in the same scenario.

What is it with autists and animals

I can't help but to love them myself

220px-Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051673-0059%2C_Adolf_Hitler_und_Blondi_auf_dem_Berghof.jpg
Yeah I love animals. I think it’s because I don’t have to act like a “normal human” around them and I can just be myself. There’s no societal standards to live up to.

I’ve always found it easier to connect with animals than people tbh.

I used to be a member and casual contributor for a gore forum so nothing shocks me anymore, the only kind that upsets me is animal cruelty. Thankfully the forum banned any animal cruelty.

Yeah I love animals. I think it’s because I don’t have to act like a “normal human” around them and I can just be myself. There’s no societal standards to live up to.

I’ve always found it easier to connect with animals than people tbh.
I think my love of animals stems from something more primordial than that. Whenever I see a happy dog or a content cat something fills me with joy inside, whereas the only thing I feel when a human expresses those same emotions is a slight sense of disgust. It could be that I project what would be my natural appreciation of humans if I wasn't such an autistic social reject unto animals. I don't know

Just watched it twice and I really don't feel anything. nothing good or bad. completely unresponsive to it. I think so many years of watching gore videos has numbed me. ive seen far far worse. probably 10x - 20x worse than that.

I'm actually surprised at how short a time she had to scream, I thought it would be a bit longer than that. How long after her screams were cut off did she actually die, I wonder?
Not gonna lie, shit makes me squeamish. I feel no sympathy for the roastie, barely any empathy, even, but that shit still grossed me out.

Based Isis ethnicels getting rid of Stacies one day at a time.

Indifferent. I have watched lots of gory vids.

I don’t know why but I feel bad for her tbh, and I’m Arab myself...

I'm actually surprised at how short a time she had to scream, I thought it would be a bit longer than that. How long after her screams were cut off did she actually die, I wonder?
Not gonna lie, shit makes me squeamish. I feel no sympathy for the roastie, barely any empathy, even, but that shit still grossed me out.

Based Isis ethnicels getting rid of Stacies one day at a time.
dude vocal cords are first to go when beheading

I didnt watch it. Why should I?

I'd rather see a shitskin/black woman getting beheaded. I'm biased since I nurture such an admiration for the Viking people. Blacks and the lesser races should all perish.

There are 80 guests.

80 guests. Be careful b4 you end up on IT