Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do you feel when bad things happen to Foids? I fucking love it

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
No Fucks given. I laugh at stupid dumb whores getting rekt hard.
32ebfc61 f43a 4706 9b4a aaa9465542f6 FSU Vigil262

Cry more bitch. You dumb whores all get what you deserve :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the real "social justice"

I listen to this

I don’t care tbh. I’m totally removed from the outside world.

I feel great usually because I know the type of things the foid does.

I don't care about what happens to foids.

Gonna go against the grain here, celebrating death of females is volcel in my eyes.
Plus, I still believe some can be allies to us buddycel, even if for just a little compassion from their part.
I’m a mess but I don’t want more mess

I will not care unless it's funny to me.
Gonna go against the grain here, celebrating death of females is volcel in my eyes.
Plus, I still believe some can be allies to us buddycel, even if for just a little compassion from their part.
What's this?
How is it "volcel" to celebrate such a thing, you sure you revised the definitions boyo?
"Volcel" isn't allways used negatively(such as your use of it in your comment), besides, your use of it in the afformentioned context is preposterous.

Last edited:
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelstastyman:

no fuck given since they all are fake (real) emotion-less creatures

I have no sympathy for them at all. I really feel nothing for them.
Why should I anyway, and what do I get out of it?

I will not care unless it's funny to me.

What's this?
How is it "volcel" to celebrate such a thing, you sure you revised the definitions boyo?
"Volcel" isn't allways used negatively(such as your use of it in your comment), besides, your use of it in the afformentioned context is preposterous.
I also am numb to people’s death, and I am happy when assholes dies (especially bullies of any sort) but those who celebrate death of random women... I do not align with them.
It’s important to not get too much echochamber in certain threads, that’s why I decided to comment, knowingly expecting disagreement (I’m ok with it)

I align myself with those who feel nothing, as I don’t feel anything over most peoples death in general.

Suffer in eternal hell you stupid

Th0BVO1TMS

Indifferent, why should it be anything else?

damn OP was one of the most based and funny posters here, and to think he's most liked dead now :feelscry:

volcel if you feel empathy towards holes