Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel knowing that over a third of users here will eventually commit suicide?

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
I like this place as it is camaraderie for outcast males, it's the place that I get the most social interaction. It can also be a really funny place sonetimes.

But what ruins this for me is the realization that we are alone in the end despite all of us posting together. Many users here will probably commit suicide eventually (or maybe not) and personally it's a dark realization that my life has ended up the way to where I'm on this forum in the first place. Being in a place where many are contemplating suicide meanwhile suicide is currently unthinkable to me feels weird. Guess that's what makes this place unique: nobody really wants to be here

Id be very happy if we started our own revolution and spread of blackpill.Most people here have 100%more brain that the idiots out there(celebrities,foids,normies) i'd rather fight that give them what they want

ngl theres a part of me thats envious of those who have the courage to just let go and rip

And another third will grow up and ascend. We should advocate for youngcelschads cutting their dicks of tbh.

Comitting suicide is cucked that's for sure.

Just enjoy your stay while you can, it's ascension or death.

I wish I could peer into the future to see how the last couple of generations turn out later on. This incel thing hasn't happened to such a degree since pre-civilization days.

its sad but better than suffering on this world for decades to come

And another third will grow up and ascend.
more like 70% or something.Sometimes I even wonder how many people here are actually incel..20-30%?

I feel that we are being pushed to do this

That's a gross overestimate. I'd say a third aren't incels at all (they've just had a few years of bad luck), a third are going to ascend the first time they go to a party and actually talk to a foid and the last third are actual incels of which probably 90% will find ways to cope because that's what the brain is there for.

That's a gross overestimate. I'd say a third aren't incels at all (they've just had a few years of bad luck), a third are going to ascend the first time they go to a party and actually talk to a foid and the last third are actual incels of which probably 90% will find ways to cope because that's what the brain is there for.

Yeah it's probably an overstatement since human coping has underestimated power

I wish I could determine which category I belong to. Although it is possible at this age is too late to think about stuff like that.

I'm happy for any incel who successfully kills himself. I want to do so right now but I wont because I'm incapable of even attempting it. My mood will probably improve later with some subhuman coping

Guess that's what makes this place unique: nobody really wants to be here
It is better to be here than orbite some whore who can/will replace you in few minutes

Id be very happy if we started our own revolution and spread of blackpill.Most people here have 100%more brain that the idiots out there(celebrities,foids,normies) i'd rather fight that give them what they want
Cheers to this statement.
Let the feminists, land whales and normie scum know that the disadvantaged groups such as incels, are not gonna die without leaving their mark on this Satanic feminist hell hole.

I feel fine tbh

I don't really care. Suicide is the best option we have

Id be very happy if we started our own revolution and spread of blackpill.
I really think that this is something that we should try. I already see that the redpill mentality is very common among young men, we could push it a little further until the blackpill.
I think I should live to see the blackpill revolution or the collapse of the western society, but I also think about suicide sometimes.

Stop being suicidal now!

probably more than a third

I feel sad for them because theyre my bros.