Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel bout niggas

cool people unless they are fucking normies who live bluepill life

dont know but u are :feelstrash: my nigger
Giphy

They are up the most based and BLACKpilled race. White men wont dare lay a hand on white females, meanwhile I'd see niggas fighting shaniquas and ripping off their weaves constantly in highschool

Niggas exotic, saw one in real life maybe 5 years ago

Depends on the nigga

I hace no problem with niggers unless they kill me

dont like ghetto ones, especially the foids, 80% of the black foids in my are are obese, degenerate, and obnoxious, dont like the cocky blacks that are race traitors and think they are hot shit, they've all treated me like pure scum ever since i moved closer to the city, non-ghetto/non-american blacks im fine with for the most part though, my best friend in my 5th grade class was black, we use to play with tech decks all the time.. good times...

I wish they were sent back to Africa. They need to keep their filthy niggerdom out of white communities. Keeping them as slaves was great till we decided to keep them here. Whites deserve to die for their malfeasance.

there are barely any nibbas where i live so ive never had any bad experiences with them. had a half asian half black friend in middle school and he was cool

I hate most of them ( Most meaning the thugmaxxed ones, the ones who expanded their gangster-like influence around with rap etc. ), they’re lazy, disrespectful, loud and obnoxious people that have no regard for anyone other than themselves when they’re in public. Blasting nigger music 24/7, i don’t get how this is ideal behavior from someone. Such waste

Blasting nigger music 24/7
They make the best music actually in my opinion. Rap for example is like poetry being written in lighting. It's like actual communication/.There's nothing else quite like it in music. Other genres are literally just noises.

barbaric savages who have no place in a civilized society

They make the best music actually in my opinion. Rap for example is like poetry being written in lighting. It's like actual communication/.There's nothing else quite like it in music. Other genres are literally just noises.
Oh yes the poetry is so deep. GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG I FUCKED A BITCH AY I GOT A NEW ST LAURENT AY YUH YUH YUH AY FUCKED A BITCH POPPED A PILL AY YUH YUH AY AY FUCKED YO BITCH PULLED UP WITH THE AK BLASTED YO ASS YUH AY. Very poetic i must agree

nothing until they starting acting like savages

would rather live with rice bros like @pp183 tbh

Oh yes the poetry is so deep. GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG I FUCKED A BITCH AY I GOT A NEW ST LAURENT AY YUH YUH YUH AY FUCKED A BITCH POPPED A PILL AY YUH YUH AY AY FUCKED YO BITCH PULLED UP WITH THE AK BLASTED YO ASS YUH AY. Very poetic i must agree
No man, I'm not talking about mainstream radio BS.

I think niggas and homies are pretty cool but i hate niggers because they're loud and trashy

No man, I'm not talking about mainstream radio BS.
Well if you’re talking about gangster rap then i’d argue about it being poetic but it’s still better than today’s shitty music. It had meaning behind it that’s for sure ( old rap )

they the real shit homie

I don't like niggas or niggers.

Negros and black folk are ok though.

dont like ghetto ones, especially the foids, 80% of the black foids in my are are obese, degenerate, and obnoxious, dont like the cocky blacks that are race traitors and think they are hot shit, they've all treated me like pure scum ever since i moved closer to the city, non-ghetto/non-american blacks im fine with for the most part though, my best friend in my 5th grade class was black, we use to play with tech decks all the time.. good times...

Blacks are extremely violent and the foids are like animals. They fight all the times. I did not realize this until I lived with the blacks, and saw firsthand how violent they are.

I don't have anything against them tbh. The only thing about me that I think could be considered racist is that I don't find black women attractive.

Of all the black people I've ever known, they're either some of the coolest people I've met, but others are some of the biggest degenerates on the planet.

Some are ok, but most are lazy degenerates that are willfully ignorant.

Blacks that actually went to college or became self educated businessmen usually hate their own communities just as much as racist whites.

Of all the black people I've ever known, they're either some of the coolest people I've met, but others are some of the biggest degenerates on the planet.
This.

There are also a surprising amount of black weebs. Blk ppl also have a strong showing in certain vidya game culture like the fighting game community. I guess I’m just talking about blackcels at this point. They’re alright. :feelsokman:

Last edited:

i wish i was black and tall

I hate most of them ( Most meaning the thugmaxxed ones, the ones who expanded their gangster-like influence around with rap etc. ), they’re lazy, disrespectful, loud and obnoxious people that have no regard for anyone other than themselves when they’re in public. Blasting nigger music 24/7, i don’t get how this is ideal behavior from someone. Such waste

There are many blacks I have met that were pretty cool.I just dislike the ghetto ones tbh

They're either very based or very cucked.

I dont feel safe around black people

I rarely see them.

Usually they don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with them.. I remember one time a black guy slammed into my shoulder and almost collapsed we were both moving so fast.. he just kept walking. I didn't mean nothing by it.. it was an accident more than anything.. made me feel frustrated but I just kept on walking. He could've been doing it on purpose anyway and it didn't work out for him.

I watch my backpack when i'm on the subway with them ngl. But not because they are black but because they are poor and black tbh i'm not racist

If they are pro white, avoid race mixing with whites to help preserve our race and not aid the Jew in their white genocide goals, accept the fact that their race is worthless as a whole (despite perhaps themselves and a few other famous blacks "making it" by becoming successful) and have either a deep desire to return to Africa or at the very least not encroach upon white territory by say moving to the boonies or someother area where they can be safe away from as Walter Hampton II calls them "the deadly niggas" then I'm personally fine with niggas.

Infact I consider all niggas on this forum and Wizchan my "roll dawgs" or however the nigger hip hop/rap artists put it which means all niggas here and at Wizchan are my "homies" in the manosphere solidarity sense.

The only niggers I hate are the delusional niggers that believe Jewish lies about slavery and everything else that causes them to hate whites unjustly and their own false misperceptions ie dumb niggers who become famous who think that just because they made it, that must mean every nigger can make it and that anyone saying otherwise is just a racist or white racist "holding them down" rather than a person just speaking the truth that some niggers are special and can rise above the shit heap whereas the majority are just inferior and can only thrive as criminal drug dealers and the like ie someother type of criminal or thug.