Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel about your mom?

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Hey fellow brocels,
I'm curious how most of you feel about your mothers. I feel a lot of resentment and hatred towards college and dating app foids who made my feel like I was unworthy of anything, but I love my mother like no one else. She's just so petite, fragile and loving that I'm not able to feel anything negative towards her.
How does it work with you?

She's just another whore

She gave me free access to the internet way too early but she tries to be a good mother I guess :panties:

Everyone loves their own mom nigga. :feelskek:

Its complicated but I loved my mom.

Would like to thank my father for impregnating this narcissistic bitch I call a mother. Perhaps the most ungrateful person I have ever seen. She would have married some other junkie had she not met my father in childhood, and probably gotten her ass whooped by him on a daily basis, but no—she managed to marry my father and have a son, me, at the age of 29. For what? An ugly social outcast with average height and cursed by ADHD.

She owns a house when millions of people live paycheck to paycheck and can barely pay their rent, and has a decent car—all provided by my father.

And yet, this cunt won't go a day without terrozing people around her, coming up with any possible meaningless excuse to scream at family members and never, ever admit to being wrong. Talking to her is like walking on eggshells because you never know when she's about to jump down your throat for whatever stupid reason.

Did I mention she's addicted to social media? That's right, because apparently setting the phone aside for a couple of minutes and looking at your son in the eye in order to have a conversation for once is a very difficult task for mothers in the 21st century. Unless they want to gossip about what other people are doing with their lives.

I wholeheartedly believe I would have had the chance to, at the very least, make a few friends had she not kept me inside the house, playing videogames and watching YouTube videos like a sucker.

The state of mothers is detrimental.

Mixed Perspective:

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

My mother, though not necessarily schizophrenic, suffers from PTSD and auditory psychosis. I doubt she is NT. Anyway, she was always depressed throughout my childhood and would often think people were making violent hand signs at her.

We shared a bedroom/bed when I was younger due to unfortunate circumstances and poverty.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

Mixed Perspective:
I somewhat know how it feels bro, as I've had a female teacher who would treat me exactly the same way for years ("If it wasn't enought that you're BPD, you also look like a girl, why did they put you in my class"). It truely can mess you up for a long time.

Without her i would probably be dead with my brain in the septic tank. As a lowiqcel it's would be over faster but anyways im gonna rope soon.

she shouldnt have bred me

She’s ok. She tried to give me a good life. Unfortunately it just didn’t work

Hey fellow brocels,
I'm curious how most of you feel about your mothers. I feel a lot of resentment and hatred towards college and dating app foids who made my feel like I was unworthy of anything, but I love my mother like no one else. She's just so petite, fragile and loving that I'm not able to feel anything negative towards her.
she is a fucking dumb lazy ugly fat jobless cow, its hard to tolerate looking at your ugly face however she is okay. i hate hearing dudes saying "i love my ma" or "my ma has done so much for me" jesus christ im sick of that generic crap

don't like her since she never liked me. I am so alienated from everything I don't even have a feeling like a have a family

Hey fellow brocels,

what's your moms job??

Can't hate my mom, she's nice to me and one of few persons (yes, they are all my reltatives :feelsrope:) that cares about me.

Hello IT,

Good question, my mother is the only foid that ever showed me real love. We are at odds often, because I am a depressed subhuman. Although, I repay her by staying out of trouble, and keeping the house clean.

Hello IT,

Good question, my mother is the only foid that ever showed me real love. We are at odds often, because I am a depressed subhuman. Although, I repay her by staying out of trouble, and keeping the house clean.
my mom loves me and my sister doesn't give a shit about me

she is narcy , so I distanced myself from her

She's a good person, has gone through a lot of bullshit in her life, she always wanted what's good for me, if not for her, I would be a 1/10 and a ball of abscess and fat, I love both my father and my mother, very kind people, they might have bad temp and overprotective and too cautious, but knowing what they've went through it's normal I guess.

Still, wish they hadn't give birth to me, I feel that even a serial killer or a cuck would have been a better option than giving birth to me, but I guess they just had bad luck, poor parents, they wanted a kid that could make them proud...

Hey fellow brocels,
I really hate that cunt. How can you love your mother as an incel? She literally wants you incel, every foid wants only chads to get laid. She also gave you shit genes

If you have ever had any suifuel moment in your life then you probably regretted being born right? Who's fault was it for your birth?

She just another hoe plus she has low self-esteem and was very controlling and bossy as fuck throughout my life when I lived with her

I really hate that cunt. How can you love your mother as an incel? She literally wants you incel, every foid wants only chads to get laid. She also gave you shit genes
Every woman's task is to destroy man

Anyone who brings new kid into this hell called Earth is fuckin piece of shit

she used to treat me like trash when I was a child but now she's good tbh, my dad instead never changed, he was and he's still a very negative person

She’s alright, I’m really pissed off at her for life though for bringing me into this world. Other than that she’s fine, quite a bit annoying at times though. I feel like she doesn’t truly understand me.

To be perfectly honest, I love my mother. She isn't perfect, but I think she tried the best she knew how to do to raise me. It isn't really her fault I'm ugly in a superficial world. I respect my mother, and she definitely accepts certain :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
I talk about how/why I'm alone sometimes, and without giving her too many blackpills, she agrees that hypergamy has gone wild (she was an Evolutionary Biology major, so she knows what that is).
She certainly used to bluepill me about how my personality and smarts would win a gf over, but she never knew she was lying :cryfeels:

she is ok. We're arguing sometimes but overall she's fine and I love her but she really shouldn't have bred me.

Hey fellow brocels,
I love her,the only foid I like

I hate her, both for bringing me into this shitty reality and for destroying the lives of me and my father

i have some love for her, but overall she is a bluepilled idiot

I kinda hate my mother. She gave me shitty genes. Besides, she's not even sympathetic about my inceldom. She just doesn't give a fuck about me. I wish suffering to her.