Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about your bullies?

How do you feel about your bullies?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
How do you feel about the people who used to bully you in school, etc, or are currently bullying you.

I was luckily never bullied. When i was young we lived in a small town so everyone knew each-other. If you bullied you’d probably get ostracized and then forced to apologize and end your faggotry

I will make them suffer.

I never had bullies, just random occassions where people either jumped me or showed extreme physical disrespect then vanished out of my life, I always think about how I should have beat them up and rarely even go as far as fantasizing about beating them up in detail.

It's pointless though, they had little impact on my life, mostly I was just ignored, which is common.
If you're a normie why would you bully someone and cause problems? Just go about your business, enjoy having sex with your significant other starting since 8th-9th grade, think about the future, etc.

a lot of the guys that bullied me as a kid became friendly with me later on
there are some however I desire revenge on

I quit my plans of revenge because of the likely legal repercussions, but I'm still afraid to run into certain people because I fear not being able to control myself and sucker-punching them in the nose with all my strength. Thankfully, I never ran into either of the two people I wanted to do this to the most anymore after my teenage years.

I don't even dare looking for them in social media or anything tbh.

tbh bullying seemed to have completely dissapeared by 7th grade or so, outside of extremely strange and totally isolated incidents, the biggest of which was when I spent just one year in a poor school in a poor area of town

outside of that what I saw were a bunch of normies that were very content to ignore anyone with difficulties for entire school years, and perfectly content with their pseudo-adult lives from a very early age, e.g talking frankly about exes, having contracepted sex, going on vacations with both family and their current partner, organizing big events for people, etc

I fully forgave them :soy: :soy: :soy:

I quit my plans of revenge because of the likely legal repercussions, but I'm still afraid to run into certain people because I fear not being able to control myself and sucker-punching them in the nose with all my strength. Thankfully, I never ran into either of the two people I wanted to do this to the most anymore after my teenage years.

I wish I could relate but I can't, the only people who "bullied me" did drive-by attacks and I have no idea who they are, so taking revenge is impossible anyway and I don't even recall their faces anymore.
I just know that I SHOULD have done something rather than being "haughty" and taking the hit, because I thought my life was going to take off and I was going to leave all that 'simple-minded garbage' behind, turns out life is an embarassing joke with no good in it, so you might as well have bashed in some faces rather than taking it like a cuck and thinking "i will move above this, my life will be amazing..."

I was bullied extensively, and ended up beating two of the four assholes. I was hospitalised with a split head that needed gluing n after that I was put on a warning from the police and three of them were removed from the school.

I wish I could relate but I can't, the only people who "bullied me" did drive-by attacks and I have no idea who they are, so taking revenge is impossible anyway and I don't even recall their faces anymore.
I
Thanks. I had some bad experiences with strange people like that as well.

I just know that I SHOULD have done something rather than being "haughty" and taking the hit, because I thought my life was going to take off and I was going to leave all that 'simple-minded garbage' behind, turns out life is an embarassing joke with no good in it, so you might as well have bashed in some faces rather than taking it like a cuck and thinking "i will move above this, my life will be amazing..."
Yeah I wish I have had a masculine figure to tell me that if you stand up to your bullies, even though it might results in taking some hits, makes the bully stops or at least get better because bullies are cowards and pick on people they perceive as harmless. If the bully feels like you might stand up to him and punch him, he won't be as eager to bully you like he would if he knows you're a sitting duck.

Dealing with bullying is kinda like driving a motorcycle in the globe of death, it's crucial that you accelerate at the point you feel like braking the most.

@Weeb25 do u feel good from bullying me

opposite heightpill: over for my face but I'm tall, so most people avoided me instead of bullying me.

there were two guys who targeted me sometimes, but they both failed 7th grade and went to a school for lower-iq people.
so in a way i got my revenge, even if it wasn't personal.

I was bullied extensively, and ended up beating two of the four assholes. I was hospitalised with a split head that needed gluing n after that I was put on a warning from the police and three of them were removed from the school.
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Even though I know that not reacting made the bullying go on, yeah, sometimes I think about whether it was the best, because at least I never got into a serious fight or taken a serious beat in my life.

My bullying was mostly weaker hits to the arm, torso, etc, psychological humiliation, etc. I also wasn't picked on for being particularly physically weak or ugly or anything (I looked average while younger, I only started by called "ugly" when puberty hit and I got acne and some of my features changed), but rather for my passive personality at the time. I was raised by a single mom.

BEFORE i thought they deserve death sentience but i healed myself a t least a little bit.now i dont give them any thought. thats because killing your bullies is dumb. for 90% you will get caught.and even if not, you will be #1 suspicious one on the list, and will live rest of life in fear of getting caught, or you will blurb it out while drunk heavily

THOUGH, they effectively decreased my confidence, stopped me from getting into great school, made me have no friends and no girls for next 10yrs till now, and will most likely continue

Bullying was extreme at my school, not just towards me though. Even a Stacy would be bullied.
I can't say I forgot about it, and it ruined my self confidence a lot, but I just can't care about the people anymore. If I had the chance to torture them, I wouldn't have the motivation to do so. I'm just like "whatever". I feel like that about a lot of things. I think I should see a doctor about that lol.

I try not to think about it.

If I do, I might rope

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Even though I know that not reacting made the bullying go on, yeah, sometimes I think about whether it was the best, because at least I never got into a serious fight or taken a serious beat in my life.

My bullying was mostly weaker hits to the arm, torso, etc, psychological humiliation, etc. I also wasn't picked on for being particularly physically weak or ugly or anything (I looked average while younger, I only started by called "ugly" when puberty hit and I got acne and some of my features changed), but rather for my passive personality at the time. I was raised by a single mom.
I'm passive too, but we're expected to tolerate being shat on all the time. Everyone is shocked when you respond with violence.

Being raised by a single mother must have sucked. Btw are you the owner of rgif.is?

you will be #1 suspicious one on the list
I don't think that would happen. Most of my bullying took place when I was 10-15 years old, I'm 30 now. Plus bullies rarely pick on specifically people only, they are like that with everyone they feel like they can get away with. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Tbh, the chances of being caught are not that big if you do it in a smart way, but I'm still not willing to risk it. I 've given up on my revenge plans for years now.

I was a bully throughout grade school but I would bully girls and teachers (strangle them and so on). I didn't bully other boys much, thinking about it.

Wasn't bullied much, there were a couple guys who didn't like me in highschool but they were curry, I forgive them because I know the suffering they go through. Other than that I was pretty much invisible throughout school.

Btw are you the owner of rgif.is?
No, why would you think I am? I'm not even a user there, I asked Nathan to remove me from that site because even the title is illegal in Brazil.

I would wait till a reunion and then get a gun. pew pew

I would wait till a reunion and then get a gun. pew pew
There was a reunion of some of my high school mates like three years ago or so, but nobody reached to invite me, lel. I only knew about it months after.

I was barely bullied in high school though, it was mostly on middle school. But I was forgotten anyway as the invisible ugly dude I am. Tbh, I think I would have enjoyed going to that reunion because even though I was already an incel loser anyway back then, high school was nevertheless the best part of my life.

Last edited:

What did you have planned?

There was a reunion of some of my high school mates, but nobody reached to invite me, lel. I only knew about it months after.

I was barely bullied in high school though, it was mostly on middle school. But I was forgotten anyway as the invisible ugly dude I am. Tbh, I think I would have enjoyed going to that reunion because even though I was already an incel loser anyway back then, high school was nevertheless the best part of my life.
My school hosts a reunion. Everyone is invited from that year. That will be my only chance.

What did you have planned?
Sorry but I think it's better not to talk about it in detail :feelsbaton:

I have given up on these plans, do you hear me, FBI?

Edit: absolute lifefuel passage from the Bible, literally a God-tier username.

Last edited:
I was bullied by the adult establishment a lot more than I was bullied by other kids. The establishment ruined my life while the worst I ever got from other kids was some mild teasing.

They must be burned alive like witches were in medieval europe.

to hell with them they could die and id be grateful.

Personally inceldom and lack of dating life rapes my sanity more than my experience of getting bullied. So it's not that painful for me. Not that I accept what they did tho

Most of my bullying came from black foids. My bullying was never physical, luckily.

I was never bullied, bullies were the ones who treated me better tbh

Was never bullied because people were always afraid I was going to shoot up the school.

It’s a shame that they will never fall into my hands

I want to slaughter them. Make them fucking pay.

How do you feel about the people who used to bully you in school, etc, or are currently bullying you.
im a darwininan cuck .
Bullying is natural Selection .

I never got tested , but i probabl got Low T .
I dont want to take a Test cause i dont want to know the Truth .

tbh it depends on timeline and situation

its interesting to see who had revenge on bullies

successfulrevengecels, post your stories pls for lifefuel

I faced my bullies when I was in school and earned respect of majority of my classroom because I wasn't afraid of fighting them, secondary effect of this was the defense of a bullied foid then ofc the fucking cucks of my class and the virtue signaling foids were pleased by this.

First time and only time of my life where I saw a foid being really bullied, I guess my cuck male genetics kicked in and I white knighted hard.

I faced my bullies when I was in school and earned respect of majority of my classroom because I wasn't afraid of fighting them, secondary effect of this was the defense of a bullied foid then ofc the fucking cucks of my class and the virtue signaling foids were pleased by this.

First time and only time of my life where I saw a foid being really bullied, I guess my cuck male genetics kicked in and I white knighted hard.
I was going to say you're an ultra high T gigachad and that I'd really marry you if I were a foid, but then you said you whiteknighted for the girl, meh, it's all over between us tbh.

I was going to say you're an ultra high T gigachad and that I'd really marry you if I were a foid, but then you said you whiteknighted for the girl, meh, it's all over between us tbh.
Is self deprecation, finest jestermaxxing from inceldom life, the foid was being beaten and it was only once, I was 15 years old also.

Last edited:
Is self deprecation, finest jestermaxxing from inceldom life, the foid was being beaten and it was only once, I was 15 years old also.
Tbh I used to feel bad about a fat foid who got bullied at 6th grade as well, but I didn't interfere anyway. I didn't even properly defend myself, let alone others...
Tbh I used to feel bad about a fat foid who got bullied at 6th grade as well, but I didn't interfere anyway. I didn't even properly defend myself, let alone others...

I wished I was more low inhib and smacked the dog shit out of them but I'm a pussy whipped low t faggot